Rick Springfield Underwent Plastic Surgery When He Was 24
One-time Aussie pop hunk Rick Springfield underwent plastic surgery at 24 because he feared he was losing his teenage fanbase. The depressed "Jessie's Girl" hitmaker returned home for a secret nip and tuck and still can't believe a doctor Down Under agreed to tamper with his youthful looks.
The singer says, "He did my eyes, underneath my eyes... I'd been forced into this teen magazine thing and all the guys there were, like, 16, 17... and my depression's talking to me, saying, 'You don't look as young as these guys.' I was desperate and I went to Australia and... I went to this doctor with my clear, unblemished 24-year-old face and I said, 'Can you make me look younger?' And he goes, 'I think I can help you!' "
"I actually thought it was worse after he was done... It was painful mentally; I woke up from the anaesthetic and I walked, struggled to the bathroom and looked in on it... They didn't tell me anything about what to expect (and) I looked like I'd gone six rounds with (Mike) Tyson... I was freaked out."
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017