T.I. Begins Serving His 11-Month Jail Time
Troubled rapper T.I. has reported to an Arkansas prison to begin serving an 11-month jail sentence, according to reports. The rapper was sentenced to serve time behind bars after breaking his probation when he was arrested last month in Los Angeles on drug charges. Authorities decided not to pursue the case and it was dropped.
Last Tuesday, October 26, U.S. Marshal Beverly Harvard ruled the hip-hop star, real name Clifford Harris Jr., had until November 1 to turn himself in to authorities at Forrest City federal prison. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ.com the hip-hop star checked in to the facility "sometime this afternoon".
T.I. served six months in Forrest City last year on weapons possession charges.
T.I.'s Wife Tiny has also been charged with drug possession and is expected to be Arraigned on November 1.
More T.I. News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'