T.I. Begins Serving His 11-Month Jail Time
Troubled rapper T.I. has reported to an Arkansas prison to begin serving an 11-month jail sentence, according to reports. The rapper was sentenced to serve time behind bars after breaking his probation when he was arrested last month in Los Angeles on drug charges. Authorities decided not to pursue the case and it was dropped.
Last Tuesday, October 26, U.S. Marshal Beverly Harvard ruled the hip-hop star, real name Clifford Harris Jr., had until November 1 to turn himself in to authorities at Forrest City federal prison. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ.com the hip-hop star checked in to the facility "sometime this afternoon".
T.I. served six months in Forrest City last year on weapons possession charges.
T.I.'s Wife Tiny has also been charged with drug possession and is expected to be Arraigned on November 1.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake