T.I. Begins Serving His 11-Month Jail Time
Troubled rapper T.I. has reported to an Arkansas prison to begin serving an 11-month jail sentence, according to reports. The rapper was sentenced to serve time behind bars after breaking his probation when he was arrested last month in Los Angeles on drug charges. Authorities decided not to pursue the case and it was dropped.
Last Tuesday, October 26, U.S. Marshal Beverly Harvard ruled the hip-hop star, real name Clifford Harris Jr., had until November 1 to turn himself in to authorities at Forrest City federal prison. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ.com the hip-hop star checked in to the facility "sometime this afternoon".
T.I. served six months in Forrest City last year on weapons possession charges.
T.I.'s Wife Tiny has also been charged with drug possession and is expected to be Arraigned on November 1.
More T.I. News
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie