T.I. Begins Serving His 11-Month Jail Time
Troubled rapper T.I. has reported to an Arkansas prison to begin serving an 11-month jail sentence, according to reports. The rapper was sentenced to serve time behind bars after breaking his probation when he was arrested last month in Los Angeles on drug charges. Authorities decided not to pursue the case and it was dropped.
Last Tuesday, October 26, U.S. Marshal Beverly Harvard ruled the hip-hop star, real name Clifford Harris Jr., had until November 1 to turn himself in to authorities at Forrest City federal prison. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ.com the hip-hop star checked in to the facility "sometime this afternoon".
T.I. served six months in Forrest City last year on weapons possession charges.
T.I.'s Wife Tiny has also been charged with drug possession and is expected to be Arraigned on November 1.
More T.I. News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby