T.I. Begins Serving His 11-Month Jail Time
Troubled rapper T.I. has reported to an Arkansas prison to begin serving an 11-month jail sentence, according to reports. The rapper was sentenced to serve time behind bars after breaking his probation when he was arrested last month in Los Angeles on drug charges. Authorities decided not to pursue the case and it was dropped.
Last Tuesday, October 26, U.S. Marshal Beverly Harvard ruled the hip-hop star, real name Clifford Harris Jr., had until November 1 to turn himself in to authorities at Forrest City federal prison. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ.com the hip-hop star checked in to the facility "sometime this afternoon".
T.I. served six months in Forrest City last year on weapons possession charges.
T.I.'s Wife Tiny has also been charged with drug possession and is expected to be Arraigned on November 1.
More T.I. News
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors