Amanda Seyfried Reportedly Dating Ryan Phillippe
Actress Amanda Seyfried appears to have moved on from her "Mamma Mia!" boyfriend Dominic Cooper - she's reportedly dating Reese Witherspoon's ex-husband Ryan Phillippe. Seyfried was spotted leaving Phillippe's Hollywood home on Sunday, October 31 after the couple attended Kate Hudson's Halloween party on Saturday night, October 30, and she wasn't exactly trying to hide to fact she had a new man when snappers asked her if she was dating Phillippe. She told X17Online.com, "You never know!"
Amanda Seyfried and British actor Dominic Cooper started dating in 2008. They had maintained a long-distance relationship, keeping in touch via Skype or hopping on planes in between their busy schedules.
"There's nothing easy about [it]," she stated in an interview earlier this year. The American actress additionally admitted she was not sure if the actor was "the one" for her, claiming "Too much planning can lead to heartbreak."
More Amanda Seyfried News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'