Amanda Seyfried Reportedly Dating Ryan Phillippe
Actress Amanda Seyfried appears to have moved on from her "Mamma Mia!" boyfriend Dominic Cooper - she's reportedly dating Reese Witherspoon's ex-husband Ryan Phillippe. Seyfried was spotted leaving Phillippe's Hollywood home on Sunday, October 31 after the couple attended Kate Hudson's Halloween party on Saturday night, October 30, and she wasn't exactly trying to hide to fact she had a new man when snappers asked her if she was dating Phillippe. She told X17Online.com, "You never know!"
Amanda Seyfried and British actor Dominic Cooper started dating in 2008. They had maintained a long-distance relationship, keeping in touch via Skype or hopping on planes in between their busy schedules.
"There's nothing easy about [it]," she stated in an interview earlier this year. The American actress additionally admitted she was not sure if the actor was "the one" for her, claiming "Too much planning can lead to heartbreak."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture