Slash Reportedly Calls Off Divorce Plans
Guitar legend Slash has called off plans to divorce his wife of nine years, according to U.S. reports. The rocker, real name Saul Hudson, and wife Perla Ferrar, separated this summer, in July, citing irreconcilable differences, but the couple has reportedly had a change of heart.
TMZ.com reports Slash has filed a request for dismissal of the divorce in Los Angeles County Superior Court. Slash and Ferrar wed on October 15, 2001 and share two sons, aged six and eight.
At that time, sources said the separation "is extremely acrimonious". Slash hired attorney Laura Wasser, who has handled dissolution for some high-profile clients, including Britney Spears, Angelina Jolie and Kiefer Sutherland, for his divorce case.
The rocker was previously married to actress Renee Suran. They ended their five-year union in 1997.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other