Slash Reportedly Calls Off Divorce Plans
Guitar legend Slash has called off plans to divorce his wife of nine years, according to U.S. reports. The rocker, real name Saul Hudson, and wife Perla Ferrar, separated this summer, in July, citing irreconcilable differences, but the couple has reportedly had a change of heart.
TMZ.com reports Slash has filed a request for dismissal of the divorce in Los Angeles County Superior Court. Slash and Ferrar wed on October 15, 2001 and share two sons, aged six and eight.
At that time, sources said the separation "is extremely acrimonious". Slash hired attorney Laura Wasser, who has handled dissolution for some high-profile clients, including Britney Spears, Angelina Jolie and Kiefer Sutherland, for his divorce case.
The rocker was previously married to actress Renee Suran. They ended their five-year union in 1997.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!