Slash Reportedly Calls Off Divorce Plans
Guitar legend Slash has called off plans to divorce his wife of nine years, according to U.S. reports. The rocker, real name Saul Hudson, and wife Perla Ferrar, separated this summer, in July, citing irreconcilable differences, but the couple has reportedly had a change of heart.
TMZ.com reports Slash has filed a request for dismissal of the divorce in Los Angeles County Superior Court. Slash and Ferrar wed on October 15, 2001 and share two sons, aged six and eight.
At that time, sources said the separation "is extremely acrimonious". Slash hired attorney Laura Wasser, who has handled dissolution for some high-profile clients, including Britney Spears, Angelina Jolie and Kiefer Sutherland, for his divorce case.
The rocker was previously married to actress Renee Suran. They ended their five-year union in 1997.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts