Slash Reportedly Calls Off Divorce Plans
Guitar legend Slash has called off plans to divorce his wife of nine years, according to U.S. reports. The rocker, real name Saul Hudson, and wife Perla Ferrar, separated this summer, in July, citing irreconcilable differences, but the couple has reportedly had a change of heart.
TMZ.com reports Slash has filed a request for dismissal of the divorce in Los Angeles County Superior Court. Slash and Ferrar wed on October 15, 2001 and share two sons, aged six and eight.
At that time, sources said the separation "is extremely acrimonious". Slash hired attorney Laura Wasser, who has handled dissolution for some high-profile clients, including Britney Spears, Angelina Jolie and Kiefer Sutherland, for his divorce case.
The rocker was previously married to actress Renee Suran. They ended their five-year union in 1997.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer