Slash Reportedly Calls Off Divorce Plans
Guitar legend Slash has called off plans to divorce his wife of nine years, according to U.S. reports. The rocker, real name Saul Hudson, and wife Perla Ferrar, separated this summer, in July, citing irreconcilable differences, but the couple has reportedly had a change of heart.
TMZ.com reports Slash has filed a request for dismissal of the divorce in Los Angeles County Superior Court. Slash and Ferrar wed on October 15, 2001 and share two sons, aged six and eight.
At that time, sources said the separation "is extremely acrimonious". Slash hired attorney Laura Wasser, who has handled dissolution for some high-profile clients, including Britney Spears, Angelina Jolie and Kiefer Sutherland, for his divorce case.
The rocker was previously married to actress Renee Suran. They ended their five-year union in 1997.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?