Ryan and Tatum O'Neal to Reconcile on Upcoming Oprah Winfrey's Show
Ryan O'Neal, his daughter Tatum O'Neal and country music stars The Judds are the latest celebrities to sign TV deals with media queen Oprah Winfrey - for the mogul's new U.S. cable network. The long-estranged O'Neals will attempt a reconciliation in their series on Winfrey's new cable network, OWN, which is set to launch in January 2011.
Meanwhile, The Judds' show will follow mum Naomi Judd and daughter Wynonna Judd as they prepare for their first tour together in a decade and "continue to explore their complex relationship". An OWN network spokesperson reveals both shows will air sometime in 2011.
The celebrity families join a growing number of stars set to work with OWN - Julia Roberts, Forest Whitaker, Goldie Hawn, Mariel Hemingway and Irish actor Gabriel Byrne have all agreed to develop documentaries for the mogul's new network. Country music singer Shania Twain will also star in "Why Not? With Shania Twain", which will follow her life on the rebound after a messy public divorce, while Jenny McCarthy and Rosie O'Donnell have reportedly landed deals for their own talk shows.
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch