Ryan and Tatum O'Neal to Reconcile on Upcoming Oprah Winfrey's Show
Ryan O'Neal, his daughter Tatum O'Neal and country music stars The Judds are the latest celebrities to sign TV deals with media queen Oprah Winfrey - for the mogul's new U.S. cable network. The long-estranged O'Neals will attempt a reconciliation in their series on Winfrey's new cable network, OWN, which is set to launch in January 2011.
Meanwhile, The Judds' show will follow mum Naomi Judd and daughter Wynonna Judd as they prepare for their first tour together in a decade and "continue to explore their complex relationship". An OWN network spokesperson reveals both shows will air sometime in 2011.
The celebrity families join a growing number of stars set to work with OWN - Julia Roberts, Forest Whitaker, Goldie Hawn, Mariel Hemingway and Irish actor Gabriel Byrne have all agreed to develop documentaries for the mogul's new network. Country music singer Shania Twain will also star in "Why Not? With Shania Twain", which will follow her life on the rebound after a messy public divorce, while Jenny McCarthy and Rosie O'Donnell have reportedly landed deals for their own talk shows.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger