Ryan and Tatum O'Neal to Reconcile on Upcoming Oprah Winfrey's Show
Ryan O'Neal, his daughter Tatum O'Neal and country music stars The Judds are the latest celebrities to sign TV deals with media queen Oprah Winfrey - for the mogul's new U.S. cable network. The long-estranged O'Neals will attempt a reconciliation in their series on Winfrey's new cable network, OWN, which is set to launch in January 2011.
Meanwhile, The Judds' show will follow mum Naomi Judd and daughter Wynonna Judd as they prepare for their first tour together in a decade and "continue to explore their complex relationship". An OWN network spokesperson reveals both shows will air sometime in 2011.
The celebrity families join a growing number of stars set to work with OWN - Julia Roberts, Forest Whitaker, Goldie Hawn, Mariel Hemingway and Irish actor Gabriel Byrne have all agreed to develop documentaries for the mogul's new network. Country music singer Shania Twain will also star in "Why Not? With Shania Twain", which will follow her life on the rebound after a messy public divorce, while Jenny McCarthy and Rosie O'Donnell have reportedly landed deals for their own talk shows.
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character