Ryan and Tatum O'Neal to Reconcile on Upcoming Oprah Winfrey's Show
Ryan O'Neal, his daughter Tatum O'Neal and country music stars The Judds are the latest celebrities to sign TV deals with media queen Oprah Winfrey - for the mogul's new U.S. cable network. The long-estranged O'Neals will attempt a reconciliation in their series on Winfrey's new cable network, OWN, which is set to launch in January 2011.
Meanwhile, The Judds' show will follow mum Naomi Judd and daughter Wynonna Judd as they prepare for their first tour together in a decade and "continue to explore their complex relationship". An OWN network spokesperson reveals both shows will air sometime in 2011.
The celebrity families join a growing number of stars set to work with OWN - Julia Roberts, Forest Whitaker, Goldie Hawn, Mariel Hemingway and Irish actor Gabriel Byrne have all agreed to develop documentaries for the mogul's new network. Country music singer Shania Twain will also star in "Why Not? With Shania Twain", which will follow her life on the rebound after a messy public divorce, while Jenny McCarthy and Rosie O'Donnell have reportedly landed deals for their own talk shows.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'