Emma Watson 'Felt Sick' After Learning Her Fortune
Emma Watson "felt sick" and "emotional" when she realized she had amassed a multi-million dollar fortune from the "Harry Potter" movies - and immediately enrolled on an accountancy course. The British actress had no idea what she was being paid to portray Hermione Granger in the wizard movie franchise until she was "17 or 18" when her father sat her down for the "money conversation".
And Watson, who had previously been living off a $75-a-week allowance, admits she enrolled on a course at Coutts bank to learn how to manage her bulging finances. She tells Britain's Vogue magazine, "By the third or fourth film, the money was starting to get... serious. I had no idea. I felt sick, very emotional."
Beside acting, Watson is also modeling. She became the face of Burberry's Spring/Summer 2010 collection earlier this year.
More Emma Watson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris