Emma Watson 'Felt Sick' After Learning Her Fortune
Emma Watson "felt sick" and "emotional" when she realized she had amassed a multi-million dollar fortune from the "Harry Potter" movies - and immediately enrolled on an accountancy course. The British actress had no idea what she was being paid to portray Hermione Granger in the wizard movie franchise until she was "17 or 18" when her father sat her down for the "money conversation".
And Watson, who had previously been living off a $75-a-week allowance, admits she enrolled on a course at Coutts bank to learn how to manage her bulging finances. She tells Britain's Vogue magazine, "By the third or fourth film, the money was starting to get... serious. I had no idea. I felt sick, very emotional."
Beside acting, Watson is also modeling. She became the face of Burberry's Spring/Summer 2010 collection earlier this year.
More Emma Watson News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons