Emma Watson 'Felt Sick' After Learning Her Fortune
Emma Watson "felt sick" and "emotional" when she realized she had amassed a multi-million dollar fortune from the "Harry Potter" movies - and immediately enrolled on an accountancy course. The British actress had no idea what she was being paid to portray Hermione Granger in the wizard movie franchise until she was "17 or 18" when her father sat her down for the "money conversation".
And Watson, who had previously been living off a $75-a-week allowance, admits she enrolled on a course at Coutts bank to learn how to manage her bulging finances. She tells Britain's Vogue magazine, "By the third or fourth film, the money was starting to get... serious. I had no idea. I felt sick, very emotional."
Beside acting, Watson is also modeling. She became the face of Burberry's Spring/Summer 2010 collection earlier this year.
More Emma Watson News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation