Emma Watson 'Felt Sick' After Learning Her Fortune
Emma Watson "felt sick" and "emotional" when she realized she had amassed a multi-million dollar fortune from the "Harry Potter" movies - and immediately enrolled on an accountancy course. The British actress had no idea what she was being paid to portray Hermione Granger in the wizard movie franchise until she was "17 or 18" when her father sat her down for the "money conversation".
And Watson, who had previously been living off a $75-a-week allowance, admits she enrolled on a course at Coutts bank to learn how to manage her bulging finances. She tells Britain's Vogue magazine, "By the third or fourth film, the money was starting to get... serious. I had no idea. I felt sick, very emotional."
Beside acting, Watson is also modeling. She became the face of Burberry's Spring/Summer 2010 collection earlier this year.
More Emma Watson News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell