Emma Watson 'Felt Sick' After Learning Her Fortune
Emma Watson "felt sick" and "emotional" when she realized she had amassed a multi-million dollar fortune from the "Harry Potter" movies - and immediately enrolled on an accountancy course. The British actress had no idea what she was being paid to portray Hermione Granger in the wizard movie franchise until she was "17 or 18" when her father sat her down for the "money conversation".
And Watson, who had previously been living off a $75-a-week allowance, admits she enrolled on a course at Coutts bank to learn how to manage her bulging finances. She tells Britain's Vogue magazine, "By the third or fourth film, the money was starting to get... serious. I had no idea. I felt sick, very emotional."
Beside acting, Watson is also modeling. She became the face of Burberry's Spring/Summer 2010 collection earlier this year.
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why