Michael Jackson's Former Dermatologist Rescued From Fire
Michael Jackson's former dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein was rescued by firefighters on Monday, November 1 morning after a blaze broke out at his California home. Emergency services were called to Klein's Los Angeles-area property to tackle a fire which started in the kitchen.
The skin specialist, who treated the superstar prior to his death last year, was evacuated along with three other occupants. Klein was removed from the house on a stretcher and taken straight to a waiting ambulance, according to TMZ.com.
The doctor's condition was not known as WENN went to press, but his injuries are not thought to be serious.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says