Michael Jackson's Former Dermatologist Rescued From Fire
Michael Jackson's former dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein was rescued by firefighters on Monday, November 1 morning after a blaze broke out at his California home. Emergency services were called to Klein's Los Angeles-area property to tackle a fire which started in the kitchen.
The skin specialist, who treated the superstar prior to his death last year, was evacuated along with three other occupants. Klein was removed from the house on a stretcher and taken straight to a waiting ambulance, according to TMZ.com.
The doctor's condition was not known as WENN went to press, but his injuries are not thought to be serious.
More Michael Jackson News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival