Michael Jackson's Former Dermatologist Rescued From Fire
Michael Jackson's former dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein was rescued by firefighters on Monday, November 1 morning after a blaze broke out at his California home. Emergency services were called to Klein's Los Angeles-area property to tackle a fire which started in the kitchen.
The skin specialist, who treated the superstar prior to his death last year, was evacuated along with three other occupants. Klein was removed from the house on a stretcher and taken straight to a waiting ambulance, according to TMZ.com.
The doctor's condition was not known as WENN went to press, but his injuries are not thought to be serious.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'