Michael Jackson's Former Dermatologist Rescued From Fire
Michael Jackson's former dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein was rescued by firefighters on Monday, November 1 morning after a blaze broke out at his California home. Emergency services were called to Klein's Los Angeles-area property to tackle a fire which started in the kitchen.
The skin specialist, who treated the superstar prior to his death last year, was evacuated along with three other occupants. Klein was removed from the house on a stretcher and taken straight to a waiting ambulance, according to TMZ.com.
The doctor's condition was not known as WENN went to press, but his injuries are not thought to be serious.
More Michael Jackson News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal