Michael Jackson's Former Dermatologist Rescued From Fire
Michael Jackson's former dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein was rescued by firefighters on Monday, November 1 morning after a blaze broke out at his California home. Emergency services were called to Klein's Los Angeles-area property to tackle a fire which started in the kitchen.
The skin specialist, who treated the superstar prior to his death last year, was evacuated along with three other occupants. Klein was removed from the house on a stretcher and taken straight to a waiting ambulance, according to TMZ.com.
The doctor's condition was not known as WENN went to press, but his injuries are not thought to be serious.
More Michael Jackson News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media