Nathan Gunn's Halloween Performance Made a Woman Faint
Opera star Nathan Gunn's spooky Halloween performance in New Jersey on Saturday, October 30 was too frightening for one audience member who fainted during the show. The baritone was performing a private concert at the estate of British tycoon Richard Branson in Natirar, New Jersey for revelers including "Gossip Girl" star Matthew Settle and actress Cornelia Guest.
But Gunn's haunting rendition of a piece by Franz Schubert, sung in German, proved too spooky for one female audience member, who collapsed and sparked a panic. Two medics at the party tended to the unnamed woman, and she soon recovered.
Gunn tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "The song had a Halloween theme, about death. I decided not to sing in German again after that. Luckily there were two doctors in the house. I hope she is OK."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special