Nathan Gunn's Halloween Performance Made a Woman Faint
Opera star Nathan Gunn's spooky Halloween performance in New Jersey on Saturday, October 30 was too frightening for one audience member who fainted during the show. The baritone was performing a private concert at the estate of British tycoon Richard Branson in Natirar, New Jersey for revelers including "Gossip Girl" star Matthew Settle and actress Cornelia Guest.
But Gunn's haunting rendition of a piece by Franz Schubert, sung in German, proved too spooky for one female audience member, who collapsed and sparked a panic. Two medics at the party tended to the unnamed woman, and she soon recovered.
Gunn tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "The song had a Halloween theme, about death. I decided not to sing in German again after that. Luckily there were two doctors in the house. I hope she is OK."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie