Nathan Gunn's Halloween Performance Made a Woman Faint
Opera star Nathan Gunn's spooky Halloween performance in New Jersey on Saturday, October 30 was too frightening for one audience member who fainted during the show. The baritone was performing a private concert at the estate of British tycoon Richard Branson in Natirar, New Jersey for revelers including "Gossip Girl" star Matthew Settle and actress Cornelia Guest.
But Gunn's haunting rendition of a piece by Franz Schubert, sung in German, proved too spooky for one female audience member, who collapsed and sparked a panic. Two medics at the party tended to the unnamed woman, and she soon recovered.
Gunn tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "The song had a Halloween theme, about death. I decided not to sing in German again after that. Luckily there were two doctors in the house. I hope she is OK."
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host