Nathan Gunn's Halloween Performance Made a Woman Faint
Opera star Nathan Gunn's spooky Halloween performance in New Jersey on Saturday, October 30 was too frightening for one audience member who fainted during the show. The baritone was performing a private concert at the estate of British tycoon Richard Branson in Natirar, New Jersey for revelers including "Gossip Girl" star Matthew Settle and actress Cornelia Guest.
But Gunn's haunting rendition of a piece by Franz Schubert, sung in German, proved too spooky for one female audience member, who collapsed and sparked a panic. Two medics at the party tended to the unnamed woman, and she soon recovered.
Gunn tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "The song had a Halloween theme, about death. I decided not to sing in German again after that. Luckily there were two doctors in the house. I hope she is OK."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers