Nathan Gunn's Halloween Performance Made a Woman Faint
Opera star Nathan Gunn's spooky Halloween performance in New Jersey on Saturday, October 30 was too frightening for one audience member who fainted during the show. The baritone was performing a private concert at the estate of British tycoon Richard Branson in Natirar, New Jersey for revelers including "Gossip Girl" star Matthew Settle and actress Cornelia Guest.
But Gunn's haunting rendition of a piece by Franz Schubert, sung in German, proved too spooky for one female audience member, who collapsed and sparked a panic. Two medics at the party tended to the unnamed woman, and she soon recovered.
Gunn tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "The song had a Halloween theme, about death. I decided not to sing in German again after that. Luckily there were two doctors in the house. I hope she is OK."
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'