Nick Lachey Turned Wedding Singer
Nick Lachey turned wedding singer last week to serenade his actor pal Will Yun Lee and actress Jennifer Birmingham at their nuptials. Vanessa Minnillo and Kate Beckinsale served as "The Young and the Restless" star's bridesmaids, while director Len Wiseman and Linkin Park star Joe Hahn were groomsmen at the ceremony in Shreveport, Louisiana.
Lachey took to the stage at the reception and sang Eric Clapton's "Wonderful Tonight" to mark the couple's first dance, as well as Stevie Wonder's classic "Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours". Lee tells People.com, "Nick sang one of our all time favorite songs, Wonderful Tonight. But he changed up some of the lyrics to make it really personal. It was amazing."
He additionally said, "The best moment of our wedding was having everyone we love in one place at the same time, sharing our day with us."
More Nick Lachey News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!