Nick Lachey Turned Wedding Singer
Nick Lachey turned wedding singer last week to serenade his actor pal Will Yun Lee and actress Jennifer Birmingham at their nuptials. Vanessa Minnillo and Kate Beckinsale served as "The Young and the Restless" star's bridesmaids, while director Len Wiseman and Linkin Park star Joe Hahn were groomsmen at the ceremony in Shreveport, Louisiana.
Lachey took to the stage at the reception and sang Eric Clapton's "Wonderful Tonight" to mark the couple's first dance, as well as Stevie Wonder's classic "Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours". Lee tells People.com, "Nick sang one of our all time favorite songs, Wonderful Tonight. But he changed up some of the lyrics to make it really personal. It was amazing."
He additionally said, "The best moment of our wedding was having everyone we love in one place at the same time, sharing our day with us."
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour