Nick Lachey Turned Wedding Singer
Nick Lachey turned wedding singer last week to serenade his actor pal Will Yun Lee and actress Jennifer Birmingham at their nuptials. Vanessa Minnillo and Kate Beckinsale served as "The Young and the Restless" star's bridesmaids, while director Len Wiseman and Linkin Park star Joe Hahn were groomsmen at the ceremony in Shreveport, Louisiana.
Lachey took to the stage at the reception and sang Eric Clapton's "Wonderful Tonight" to mark the couple's first dance, as well as Stevie Wonder's classic "Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours". Lee tells People.com, "Nick sang one of our all time favorite songs, Wonderful Tonight. But he changed up some of the lyrics to make it really personal. It was amazing."
He additionally said, "The best moment of our wedding was having everyone we love in one place at the same time, sharing our day with us."
More Nick Lachey News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media