Nick Lachey Turned Wedding Singer
Nick Lachey turned wedding singer last week to serenade his actor pal Will Yun Lee and actress Jennifer Birmingham at their nuptials. Vanessa Minnillo and Kate Beckinsale served as "The Young and the Restless" star's bridesmaids, while director Len Wiseman and Linkin Park star Joe Hahn were groomsmen at the ceremony in Shreveport, Louisiana.
Lachey took to the stage at the reception and sang Eric Clapton's "Wonderful Tonight" to mark the couple's first dance, as well as Stevie Wonder's classic "Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours". Lee tells People.com, "Nick sang one of our all time favorite songs, Wonderful Tonight. But he changed up some of the lyrics to make it really personal. It was amazing."
He additionally said, "The best moment of our wedding was having everyone we love in one place at the same time, sharing our day with us."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show