Nick Lachey Turned Wedding Singer
Nick Lachey turned wedding singer last week to serenade his actor pal Will Yun Lee and actress Jennifer Birmingham at their nuptials. Vanessa Minnillo and Kate Beckinsale served as "The Young and the Restless" star's bridesmaids, while director Len Wiseman and Linkin Park star Joe Hahn were groomsmen at the ceremony in Shreveport, Louisiana.
Lachey took to the stage at the reception and sang Eric Clapton's "Wonderful Tonight" to mark the couple's first dance, as well as Stevie Wonder's classic "Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours". Lee tells People.com, "Nick sang one of our all time favorite songs, Wonderful Tonight. But he changed up some of the lyrics to make it really personal. It was amazing."
He additionally said, "The best moment of our wedding was having everyone we love in one place at the same time, sharing our day with us."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March