Lady GaGa Celebrated Halloween by Biting Barbie
Lady GaGa served up an early Halloween stunt for the crowd at her show in Belfast, Northern Ireland on Saturday, October 30 - she bit the head off a Barbie doll. The "Poker Face" hitmaker was playing at the city's Odyssey Arena and gave the audience a gig to remember with her shocking stage antics.
And after beheading Barbie, the singer took her wild behavior to a fiery new level - by playing a burning piano, according to Britain's The Sun. After the show, the singer took to her Twitter.com page to post a picture of herself wearing a bloodied t-shirt with 'I Love Belfast' written on it, accompanied by the message, "For Halloween I'm going to be...a little monster!!!! I love you all so much! Celebrate yourself!"
Recently, Lady GaGa became the first artist to score a billion views on YouTube. The outlandish singer faced serious competition from Justin Bieber in the last few months as the pair battled to land the coveted title, but GaGa won the race.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'