Lady GaGa Celebrated Halloween by Biting Barbie
Lady GaGa served up an early Halloween stunt for the crowd at her show in Belfast, Northern Ireland on Saturday, October 30 - she bit the head off a Barbie doll. The "Poker Face" hitmaker was playing at the city's Odyssey Arena and gave the audience a gig to remember with her shocking stage antics.
And after beheading Barbie, the singer took her wild behavior to a fiery new level - by playing a burning piano, according to Britain's The Sun. After the show, the singer took to her Twitter.com page to post a picture of herself wearing a bloodied t-shirt with 'I Love Belfast' written on it, accompanied by the message, "For Halloween I'm going to be...a little monster!!!! I love you all so much! Celebrate yourself!"
Recently, Lady GaGa became the first artist to score a billion views on YouTube. The outlandish singer faced serious competition from Justin Bieber in the last few months as the pair battled to land the coveted title, but GaGa won the race.
More Lady GaGa News
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'