Lady GaGa Celebrated Halloween by Biting Barbie
Lady GaGa served up an early Halloween stunt for the crowd at her show in Belfast, Northern Ireland on Saturday, October 30 - she bit the head off a Barbie doll. The "Poker Face" hitmaker was playing at the city's Odyssey Arena and gave the audience a gig to remember with her shocking stage antics.
And after beheading Barbie, the singer took her wild behavior to a fiery new level - by playing a burning piano, according to Britain's The Sun. After the show, the singer took to her Twitter.com page to post a picture of herself wearing a bloodied t-shirt with 'I Love Belfast' written on it, accompanied by the message, "For Halloween I'm going to be...a little monster!!!! I love you all so much! Celebrate yourself!"
Recently, Lady GaGa became the first artist to score a billion views on YouTube. The outlandish singer faced serious competition from Justin Bieber in the last few months as the pair battled to land the coveted title, but GaGa won the race.
More Lady GaGa News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service