Lady GaGa Celebrated Halloween by Biting Barbie
Lady GaGa served up an early Halloween stunt for the crowd at her show in Belfast, Northern Ireland on Saturday, October 30 - she bit the head off a Barbie doll. The "Poker Face" hitmaker was playing at the city's Odyssey Arena and gave the audience a gig to remember with her shocking stage antics.
And after beheading Barbie, the singer took her wild behavior to a fiery new level - by playing a burning piano, according to Britain's The Sun. After the show, the singer took to her Twitter.com page to post a picture of herself wearing a bloodied t-shirt with 'I Love Belfast' written on it, accompanied by the message, "For Halloween I'm going to be...a little monster!!!! I love you all so much! Celebrate yourself!"
Recently, Lady GaGa became the first artist to score a billion views on YouTube. The outlandish singer faced serious competition from Justin Bieber in the last few months as the pair battled to land the coveted title, but GaGa won the race.
More Lady GaGa News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked