Lady GaGa Celebrated Halloween by Biting Barbie
Lady GaGa served up an early Halloween stunt for the crowd at her show in Belfast, Northern Ireland on Saturday, October 30 - she bit the head off a Barbie doll. The "Poker Face" hitmaker was playing at the city's Odyssey Arena and gave the audience a gig to remember with her shocking stage antics.
And after beheading Barbie, the singer took her wild behavior to a fiery new level - by playing a burning piano, according to Britain's The Sun. After the show, the singer took to her Twitter.com page to post a picture of herself wearing a bloodied t-shirt with 'I Love Belfast' written on it, accompanied by the message, "For Halloween I'm going to be...a little monster!!!! I love you all so much! Celebrate yourself!"
Recently, Lady GaGa became the first artist to score a billion views on YouTube. The outlandish singer faced serious competition from Justin Bieber in the last few months as the pair battled to land the coveted title, but GaGa won the race.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7