Video: Lindsay Lohan Pokes Fun at Herself, Saying She Can't Afford Rehab
Lindsay Lohan is refusing to let her personal problems get her down - she's poked fun at herself in an online skit for Will Ferrell's Funny or Die website. The "Mean Girls" star has been in and out of jail and rehab this year and is currently serving a three-month stint at California's Betty Ford Clinic after failing two court-ordered drug tests.
Lohan's recent probation report stated the actress fears she will be unable to pay the $53,000 fees for her rehabilitation because she "can not afford" it. But the 24 year old has laughed off her reported money problems in a mocking public service announcement (PSA) in support of the American Jewish World Service on Ferrell's site.
In the clip, the actress says, "Hi, I'm Lindsay Lohan and I'm not Jewish but I am happy to be here. These things pay well, right?" Ben Stiller, Jerry Seinfeld and Andy Samberg also feature in the Judd Apatow-directed video.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed