Video: Lindsay Lohan Pokes Fun at Herself, Saying She Can't Afford Rehab
Lindsay Lohan is refusing to let her personal problems get her down - she's poked fun at herself in an online skit for Will Ferrell's Funny or Die website. The "Mean Girls" star has been in and out of jail and rehab this year and is currently serving a three-month stint at California's Betty Ford Clinic after failing two court-ordered drug tests.
Lohan's recent probation report stated the actress fears she will be unable to pay the $53,000 fees for her rehabilitation because she "can not afford" it. But the 24 year old has laughed off her reported money problems in a mocking public service announcement (PSA) in support of the American Jewish World Service on Ferrell's site.
In the clip, the actress says, "Hi, I'm Lindsay Lohan and I'm not Jewish but I am happy to be here. These things pay well, right?" Ben Stiller, Jerry Seinfeld and Andy Samberg also feature in the Judd Apatow-directed video.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent