Video: Lindsay Lohan Pokes Fun at Herself, Saying She Can't Afford Rehab
Lindsay Lohan is refusing to let her personal problems get her down - she's poked fun at herself in an online skit for Will Ferrell's Funny or Die website. The "Mean Girls" star has been in and out of jail and rehab this year and is currently serving a three-month stint at California's Betty Ford Clinic after failing two court-ordered drug tests.
Lohan's recent probation report stated the actress fears she will be unable to pay the $53,000 fees for her rehabilitation because she "can not afford" it. But the 24 year old has laughed off her reported money problems in a mocking public service announcement (PSA) in support of the American Jewish World Service on Ferrell's site.
In the clip, the actress says, "Hi, I'm Lindsay Lohan and I'm not Jewish but I am happy to be here. These things pay well, right?" Ben Stiller, Jerry Seinfeld and Andy Samberg also feature in the Judd Apatow-directed video.
- Shirtless Orlando Bloom Cozying Up to Katy Perry Look-Alike in Malibu
- Jessica Jones and Trish Arrested in Season 2 Set Photos
- Nas Wants Serious Relationship With Nicki Minaj
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Cleavage, Pulls Down Her Bikini Bottom in New Racy Pics
- Get First Look at Idris Elba and Kate Winslet Amid Freezing Wilderness in 'The Mountain Between Us'
- Tiger Woods Apologizes, Blames 'Unexpected Reaction to Prescribed Medications' for DUI
- Inside Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj's Run-In at Miami Nightclub: He Keeps His Eyes on Her
- Is Fergie 'Kicked Out' of Black Eyed Peas?