Video: Lindsay Lohan Pokes Fun at Herself, Saying She Can't Afford Rehab
Lindsay Lohan is refusing to let her personal problems get her down - she's poked fun at herself in an online skit for Will Ferrell's Funny or Die website. The "Mean Girls" star has been in and out of jail and rehab this year and is currently serving a three-month stint at California's Betty Ford Clinic after failing two court-ordered drug tests.
Lohan's recent probation report stated the actress fears she will be unable to pay the $53,000 fees for her rehabilitation because she "can not afford" it. But the 24 year old has laughed off her reported money problems in a mocking public service announcement (PSA) in support of the American Jewish World Service on Ferrell's site.
In the clip, the actress says, "Hi, I'm Lindsay Lohan and I'm not Jewish but I am happy to be here. These things pay well, right?" Ben Stiller, Jerry Seinfeld and Andy Samberg also feature in the Judd Apatow-directed video.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier