Video: Lindsay Lohan Pokes Fun at Herself, Saying She Can't Afford Rehab
Lindsay Lohan is refusing to let her personal problems get her down - she's poked fun at herself in an online skit for Will Ferrell's Funny or Die website. The "Mean Girls" star has been in and out of jail and rehab this year and is currently serving a three-month stint at California's Betty Ford Clinic after failing two court-ordered drug tests.
Lohan's recent probation report stated the actress fears she will be unable to pay the $53,000 fees for her rehabilitation because she "can not afford" it. But the 24 year old has laughed off her reported money problems in a mocking public service announcement (PSA) in support of the American Jewish World Service on Ferrell's site.
In the clip, the actress says, "Hi, I'm Lindsay Lohan and I'm not Jewish but I am happy to be here. These things pay well, right?" Ben Stiller, Jerry Seinfeld and Andy Samberg also feature in the Judd Apatow-directed video.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl