Joe McElderry Faces Hefty Bill Over Disastrous Video Shoot
British singer Joe McElderry is facing a hefty bill from his new video shoot after water flooded the set and damaged two expensive cameras. The 19 year old, who won Simon Cowell's reality show "The X Factor" last year, filmed the promo for "Someone Wake Me Up" on Friday, october 29.
The lavish video saw McElderry singing in amongst fountains - but there was so much water on set it damaged two high-tech cameras. And the repair bill stands at $15,000, according to Britain's The Sun.
His disastrous video shoot aside, Joe McElderry performed a jam-packed Spooky Spectacular, at Newcastle's Racecourse on October 30, telling the Sunday Sun "I can't think of a better way to spend my Halloween. My friends and family also came along to cheer me on. Performing and getting to meet fans, especially those in the North East, is the best part of what I do."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked