Joe McElderry Faces Hefty Bill Over Disastrous Video Shoot
British singer Joe McElderry is facing a hefty bill from his new video shoot after water flooded the set and damaged two expensive cameras. The 19 year old, who won Simon Cowell's reality show "The X Factor" last year, filmed the promo for "Someone Wake Me Up" on Friday, october 29.
The lavish video saw McElderry singing in amongst fountains - but there was so much water on set it damaged two high-tech cameras. And the repair bill stands at $15,000, according to Britain's The Sun.
His disastrous video shoot aside, Joe McElderry performed a jam-packed Spooky Spectacular, at Newcastle's Racecourse on October 30, telling the Sunday Sun "I can't think of a better way to spend my Halloween. My friends and family also came along to cheer me on. Performing and getting to meet fans, especially those in the North East, is the best part of what I do."
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass