Joe McElderry Faces Hefty Bill Over Disastrous Video Shoot
British singer Joe McElderry is facing a hefty bill from his new video shoot after water flooded the set and damaged two expensive cameras. The 19 year old, who won Simon Cowell's reality show "The X Factor" last year, filmed the promo for "Someone Wake Me Up" on Friday, october 29.
The lavish video saw McElderry singing in amongst fountains - but there was so much water on set it damaged two high-tech cameras. And the repair bill stands at $15,000, according to Britain's The Sun.
His disastrous video shoot aside, Joe McElderry performed a jam-packed Spooky Spectacular, at Newcastle's Racecourse on October 30, telling the Sunday Sun "I can't think of a better way to spend my Halloween. My friends and family also came along to cheer me on. Performing and getting to meet fans, especially those in the North East, is the best part of what I do."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns