Joe McElderry Faces Hefty Bill Over Disastrous Video Shoot
British singer Joe McElderry is facing a hefty bill from his new video shoot after water flooded the set and damaged two expensive cameras. The 19 year old, who won Simon Cowell's reality show "The X Factor" last year, filmed the promo for "Someone Wake Me Up" on Friday, october 29.
The lavish video saw McElderry singing in amongst fountains - but there was so much water on set it damaged two high-tech cameras. And the repair bill stands at $15,000, according to Britain's The Sun.
His disastrous video shoot aside, Joe McElderry performed a jam-packed Spooky Spectacular, at Newcastle's Racecourse on October 30, telling the Sunday Sun "I can't think of a better way to spend my Halloween. My friends and family also came along to cheer me on. Performing and getting to meet fans, especially those in the North East, is the best part of what I do."
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes