Joe McElderry Faces Hefty Bill Over Disastrous Video Shoot
British singer Joe McElderry is facing a hefty bill from his new video shoot after water flooded the set and damaged two expensive cameras. The 19 year old, who won Simon Cowell's reality show "The X Factor" last year, filmed the promo for "Someone Wake Me Up" on Friday, october 29.
The lavish video saw McElderry singing in amongst fountains - but there was so much water on set it damaged two high-tech cameras. And the repair bill stands at $15,000, according to Britain's The Sun.
His disastrous video shoot aside, Joe McElderry performed a jam-packed Spooky Spectacular, at Newcastle's Racecourse on October 30, telling the Sunday Sun "I can't think of a better way to spend my Halloween. My friends and family also came along to cheer me on. Performing and getting to meet fans, especially those in the North East, is the best part of what I do."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says