Director Guy Ritchie Closes London Pub for Makeover
"Snatch" director Guy Ritchie has shut down his London pub to give the 260-year-old building a makeover. A-list stars and locals regularly flock to Ritchie's Punch Bowl pub in the British capital's Mayfair but its doors have been closed in recent weeks to update the Georgian establishment, which dates from the 1750s.
A message posted on the front door explains, "As this particular old lady has been around since 1700, we've decided to give her a brush-up. She will re-open very soon." Ritchie's revelers will be able to check out the pub's new look from Monday, November 1.
Professionally, several movies which are directed by Guy Ritchie include "The Hard Case", "Swept Away", "Revolver", "RocknRolla", "Sherlock Holmes" and its sequel "Sherlock Holmes 2".
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley