Director Guy Ritchie Closes London Pub for Makeover
"Snatch" director Guy Ritchie has shut down his London pub to give the 260-year-old building a makeover. A-list stars and locals regularly flock to Ritchie's Punch Bowl pub in the British capital's Mayfair but its doors have been closed in recent weeks to update the Georgian establishment, which dates from the 1750s.
A message posted on the front door explains, "As this particular old lady has been around since 1700, we've decided to give her a brush-up. She will re-open very soon." Ritchie's revelers will be able to check out the pub's new look from Monday, November 1.
Professionally, several movies which are directed by Guy Ritchie include "The Hard Case", "Swept Away", "Revolver", "RocknRolla", "Sherlock Holmes" and its sequel "Sherlock Holmes 2".
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes