Director Guy Ritchie Closes London Pub for Makeover
"Snatch" director Guy Ritchie has shut down his London pub to give the 260-year-old building a makeover. A-list stars and locals regularly flock to Ritchie's Punch Bowl pub in the British capital's Mayfair but its doors have been closed in recent weeks to update the Georgian establishment, which dates from the 1750s.
A message posted on the front door explains, "As this particular old lady has been around since 1700, we've decided to give her a brush-up. She will re-open very soon." Ritchie's revelers will be able to check out the pub's new look from Monday, November 1.
Professionally, several movies which are directed by Guy Ritchie include "The Hard Case", "Swept Away", "Revolver", "RocknRolla", "Sherlock Holmes" and its sequel "Sherlock Holmes 2".
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen