Director Guy Ritchie Closes London Pub for Makeover
"Snatch" director Guy Ritchie has shut down his London pub to give the 260-year-old building a makeover. A-list stars and locals regularly flock to Ritchie's Punch Bowl pub in the British capital's Mayfair but its doors have been closed in recent weeks to update the Georgian establishment, which dates from the 1750s.
A message posted on the front door explains, "As this particular old lady has been around since 1700, we've decided to give her a brush-up. She will re-open very soon." Ritchie's revelers will be able to check out the pub's new look from Monday, November 1.
Professionally, several movies which are directed by Guy Ritchie include "The Hard Case", "Swept Away", "Revolver", "RocknRolla", "Sherlock Holmes" and its sequel "Sherlock Holmes 2".
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs