Director Guy Ritchie Closes London Pub for Makeover
"Snatch" director Guy Ritchie has shut down his London pub to give the 260-year-old building a makeover. A-list stars and locals regularly flock to Ritchie's Punch Bowl pub in the British capital's Mayfair but its doors have been closed in recent weeks to update the Georgian establishment, which dates from the 1750s.
A message posted on the front door explains, "As this particular old lady has been around since 1700, we've decided to give her a brush-up. She will re-open very soon." Ritchie's revelers will be able to check out the pub's new look from Monday, November 1.
Professionally, several movies which are directed by Guy Ritchie include "The Hard Case", "Swept Away", "Revolver", "RocknRolla", "Sherlock Holmes" and its sequel "Sherlock Holmes 2".
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'