Robin Thicke Made Al Green Surprise Tribute in New York City
Robin Thicke thrilled revelers at a star-studded New York City nightclub at the weekend, on October 30, with an impromptu musical tribute to soul singer Al Green. The star joined Gisele Bundchen and Lukas Haas to celebrate nightclub impresario Scott Sartiano's birthday at hotspot The Darby on Saturday night.
And he stunned the crowd by delivering a rendition of Green's classic "Let's Stay Together", sending guests "hysterical" during the surprise show, according to the New York Post.
Robin Thicke's latest studio album "Sex Therapy: The Session" was released in 2009. In the record, he collaborated with Nicki Minaj, Kid Cudi, Jay-Z and many others.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?