Robin Thicke Made Al Green Surprise Tribute in New York City
Robin Thicke thrilled revelers at a star-studded New York City nightclub at the weekend, on October 30, with an impromptu musical tribute to soul singer Al Green. The star joined Gisele Bundchen and Lukas Haas to celebrate nightclub impresario Scott Sartiano's birthday at hotspot The Darby on Saturday night.
And he stunned the crowd by delivering a rendition of Green's classic "Let's Stay Together", sending guests "hysterical" during the surprise show, according to the New York Post.
Robin Thicke's latest studio album "Sex Therapy: The Session" was released in 2009. In the record, he collaborated with Nicki Minaj, Kid Cudi, Jay-Z and many others.
More Robin Thicke News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service