Robin Thicke Made Al Green Surprise Tribute in New York City
Robin Thicke thrilled revelers at a star-studded New York City nightclub at the weekend, on October 30, with an impromptu musical tribute to soul singer Al Green. The star joined Gisele Bundchen and Lukas Haas to celebrate nightclub impresario Scott Sartiano's birthday at hotspot The Darby on Saturday night.
And he stunned the crowd by delivering a rendition of Green's classic "Let's Stay Together", sending guests "hysterical" during the surprise show, according to the New York Post.
Robin Thicke's latest studio album "Sex Therapy: The Session" was released in 2009. In the record, he collaborated with Nicki Minaj, Kid Cudi, Jay-Z and many others.
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!