Robin Thicke Made Al Green Surprise Tribute in New York City
Robin Thicke thrilled revelers at a star-studded New York City nightclub at the weekend, on October 30, with an impromptu musical tribute to soul singer Al Green. The star joined Gisele Bundchen and Lukas Haas to celebrate nightclub impresario Scott Sartiano's birthday at hotspot The Darby on Saturday night.
And he stunned the crowd by delivering a rendition of Green's classic "Let's Stay Together", sending guests "hysterical" during the surprise show, according to the New York Post.
Robin Thicke's latest studio album "Sex Therapy: The Session" was released in 2009. In the record, he collaborated with Nicki Minaj, Kid Cudi, Jay-Z and many others.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media