Robin Thicke Made Al Green Surprise Tribute in New York City
Robin Thicke thrilled revelers at a star-studded New York City nightclub at the weekend, on October 30, with an impromptu musical tribute to soul singer Al Green. The star joined Gisele Bundchen and Lukas Haas to celebrate nightclub impresario Scott Sartiano's birthday at hotspot The Darby on Saturday night.
And he stunned the crowd by delivering a rendition of Green's classic "Let's Stay Together", sending guests "hysterical" during the surprise show, according to the New York Post.
Robin Thicke's latest studio album "Sex Therapy: The Session" was released in 2009. In the record, he collaborated with Nicki Minaj, Kid Cudi, Jay-Z and many others.
More Robin Thicke News
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'