Dave Davies Slams Idea of The Kinks Reunion
Dave Davies has fueled his public feud with former bandmate and estranged brother Ray Davies - insisting he will never reunite with the rocker to reform The Kinks. Dave, who has a famously volatile relationship with Ray, has not worked with his brother since the band split in 1996.
He declined Ray's invitation to reunite for a tribute concert to late bandmate Pete Quaife in June this year, after the drummer died from kidney failure. Earlier this month, Ray sparked rumors a reunion was imminent, telling Sky News his brother was "coming round" to the idea of putting the band back together.
However, Dave has slammed the idea - insisting a reunion is out of the question because it would taint the band's legacy. He tells Britain's Daily Mail, "It would be a shame. You don't need to see silly old men in wheelchairs singing 'You Really Got Me'."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune