Dave Davies Slams Idea of The Kinks Reunion
Dave Davies has fueled his public feud with former bandmate and estranged brother Ray Davies - insisting he will never reunite with the rocker to reform The Kinks. Dave, who has a famously volatile relationship with Ray, has not worked with his brother since the band split in 1996.
He declined Ray's invitation to reunite for a tribute concert to late bandmate Pete Quaife in June this year, after the drummer died from kidney failure. Earlier this month, Ray sparked rumors a reunion was imminent, telling Sky News his brother was "coming round" to the idea of putting the band back together.
However, Dave has slammed the idea - insisting a reunion is out of the question because it would taint the band's legacy. He tells Britain's Daily Mail, "It would be a shame. You don't need to see silly old men in wheelchairs singing 'You Really Got Me'."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3