Eli Roth and Peaches Geldof Break Up
Director Eli Roth and rock wildchild Peaches Geldof have called off their relationship due to their hectic schedules, according to reports. "The Last Exorcism" filmmaker and Bob Geldof's socialite daughter, who celebrated their six-month anniversary in August, are said to have parted ways so they can focus on their work commitments.
But the pair has decided to remain friends, according to Britain's Sunday Mirror. A source tells the newspaper, "Peaches is really sad that things didn't work out with Eli. They were very much in love and she'd never been so nuts about a guy."
"But both are hard workers and have huge work Âcommitments Âcoming up, so they were due to be spending too much time apart. It was almost better for them to part ways before things got even trickier with making time for each other. They remain great friends and her time spent with him will remain extremely precious - but it's all over now."
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?