Eli Roth and Peaches Geldof Break Up
Director Eli Roth and rock wildchild Peaches Geldof have called off their relationship due to their hectic schedules, according to reports. "The Last Exorcism" filmmaker and Bob Geldof's socialite daughter, who celebrated their six-month anniversary in August, are said to have parted ways so they can focus on their work commitments.
But the pair has decided to remain friends, according to Britain's Sunday Mirror. A source tells the newspaper, "Peaches is really sad that things didn't work out with Eli. They were very much in love and she'd never been so nuts about a guy."
"But both are hard workers and have huge work Âcommitments Âcoming up, so they were due to be spending too much time apart. It was almost better for them to part ways before things got even trickier with making time for each other. They remain great friends and her time spent with him will remain extremely precious - but it's all over now."
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant