Eli Roth and Peaches Geldof Break Up
Director Eli Roth and rock wildchild Peaches Geldof have called off their relationship due to their hectic schedules, according to reports. "The Last Exorcism" filmmaker and Bob Geldof's socialite daughter, who celebrated their six-month anniversary in August, are said to have parted ways so they can focus on their work commitments.
But the pair has decided to remain friends, according to Britain's Sunday Mirror. A source tells the newspaper, "Peaches is really sad that things didn't work out with Eli. They were very much in love and she'd never been so nuts about a guy."
"But both are hard workers and have huge work Âcommitments Âcoming up, so they were due to be spending too much time apart. It was almost better for them to part ways before things got even trickier with making time for each other. They remain great friends and her time spent with him will remain extremely precious - but it's all over now."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support