Eli Roth and Peaches Geldof Break Up
Director Eli Roth and rock wildchild Peaches Geldof have called off their relationship due to their hectic schedules, according to reports. "The Last Exorcism" filmmaker and Bob Geldof's socialite daughter, who celebrated their six-month anniversary in August, are said to have parted ways so they can focus on their work commitments.
But the pair has decided to remain friends, according to Britain's Sunday Mirror. A source tells the newspaper, "Peaches is really sad that things didn't work out with Eli. They were very much in love and she'd never been so nuts about a guy."
"But both are hard workers and have huge work Âcommitments Âcoming up, so they were due to be spending too much time apart. It was almost better for them to part ways before things got even trickier with making time for each other. They remain great friends and her time spent with him will remain extremely precious - but it's all over now."
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women