Report: Steve Mackey of Pulp Splits From Wife
Pulp rocker Steve Mackey has reportedly split from his journalist wife Katie Grand - just 15 months after they wed. Bassist Mackey and Grand, editor-in-chief of fashion magazine Love, ended their relationship on Monday, October 25 and she has since moved out of their shared home in North London.
A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "She is staying in a hotel because she can't face the idea of going home. They live an insane life and he had just basically had enough of it. Katie isn't someone who raises her voice so there were no temper tantrums - but like so many power couples, one is driven and the other more grounded."
"Katie is in pieces about it. Her work schedule is packed all the way up to December but she has - canceled everything." The couple married in an intimate church ceremony in New York in July 2009 with just 35 friends and family members in attendance.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake