Report: Steve Mackey of Pulp Splits From Wife
Pulp rocker Steve Mackey has reportedly split from his journalist wife Katie Grand - just 15 months after they wed. Bassist Mackey and Grand, editor-in-chief of fashion magazine Love, ended their relationship on Monday, October 25 and she has since moved out of their shared home in North London.
A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "She is staying in a hotel because she can't face the idea of going home. They live an insane life and he had just basically had enough of it. Katie isn't someone who raises her voice so there were no temper tantrums - but like so many power couples, one is driven and the other more grounded."
"Katie is in pieces about it. Her work schedule is packed all the way up to December but she has - canceled everything." The couple married in an intimate church ceremony in New York in July 2009 with just 35 friends and family members in attendance.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert