Report: Steve Mackey of Pulp Splits From Wife
Pulp rocker Steve Mackey has reportedly split from his journalist wife Katie Grand - just 15 months after they wed. Bassist Mackey and Grand, editor-in-chief of fashion magazine Love, ended their relationship on Monday, October 25 and she has since moved out of their shared home in North London.
A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "She is staying in a hotel because she can't face the idea of going home. They live an insane life and he had just basically had enough of it. Katie isn't someone who raises her voice so there were no temper tantrums - but like so many power couples, one is driven and the other more grounded."
"Katie is in pieces about it. Her work schedule is packed all the way up to December but she has - canceled everything." The couple married in an intimate church ceremony in New York in July 2009 with just 35 friends and family members in attendance.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie