Report: Steve Mackey of Pulp Splits From Wife
Pulp rocker Steve Mackey has reportedly split from his journalist wife Katie Grand - just 15 months after they wed. Bassist Mackey and Grand, editor-in-chief of fashion magazine Love, ended their relationship on Monday, October 25 and she has since moved out of their shared home in North London.
A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "She is staying in a hotel because she can't face the idea of going home. They live an insane life and he had just basically had enough of it. Katie isn't someone who raises her voice so there were no temper tantrums - but like so many power couples, one is driven and the other more grounded."
"Katie is in pieces about it. Her work schedule is packed all the way up to December but she has - canceled everything." The couple married in an intimate church ceremony in New York in July 2009 with just 35 friends and family members in attendance.
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum