Daniel Truhitte Upset With Oprah for Not Invited to 'Sound of Music' Reunion
Actor Daniel Truhitte has voiced his frustration after he was left out of "The Sound of Music" reunion on Oprah Winfrey's U.S. talk show earlier this week. The 67 year old - who played Rolfe, the love interest of Liesl Von Trapp - was unimpressed to learn he wouldn't be part of the special Oprah show, which was screened on Thursday, October 29.
He tells TMZ.com, "I was the male juvenile lead, a main part of the story... it's beyond me. How can you not include Rolfe?" But a representative for the show has defended the decision not to include Truhitte in the line-up.
The rep insisted, "Our show was a reunion of the von Trapp 'family.' Mr. Truhitte's character was not part of that group."
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge