Daniel Truhitte Upset With Oprah for Not Invited to 'Sound of Music' Reunion
Actor Daniel Truhitte has voiced his frustration after he was left out of "The Sound of Music" reunion on Oprah Winfrey's U.S. talk show earlier this week. The 67 year old - who played Rolfe, the love interest of Liesl Von Trapp - was unimpressed to learn he wouldn't be part of the special Oprah show, which was screened on Thursday, October 29.
He tells TMZ.com, "I was the male juvenile lead, a main part of the story... it's beyond me. How can you not include Rolfe?" But a representative for the show has defended the decision not to include Truhitte in the line-up.
The rep insisted, "Our show was a reunion of the von Trapp 'family.' Mr. Truhitte's character was not part of that group."
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest