Daniel Truhitte Upset With Oprah for Not Invited to 'Sound of Music' Reunion
Actor Daniel Truhitte has voiced his frustration after he was left out of "The Sound of Music" reunion on Oprah Winfrey's U.S. talk show earlier this week. The 67 year old - who played Rolfe, the love interest of Liesl Von Trapp - was unimpressed to learn he wouldn't be part of the special Oprah show, which was screened on Thursday, October 29.
He tells TMZ.com, "I was the male juvenile lead, a main part of the story... it's beyond me. How can you not include Rolfe?" But a representative for the show has defended the decision not to include Truhitte in the line-up.
The rep insisted, "Our show was a reunion of the von Trapp 'family.' Mr. Truhitte's character was not part of that group."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'