Daniel Truhitte Upset With Oprah for Not Invited to 'Sound of Music' Reunion
Actor Daniel Truhitte has voiced his frustration after he was left out of "The Sound of Music" reunion on Oprah Winfrey's U.S. talk show earlier this week. The 67 year old - who played Rolfe, the love interest of Liesl Von Trapp - was unimpressed to learn he wouldn't be part of the special Oprah show, which was screened on Thursday, October 29.
He tells TMZ.com, "I was the male juvenile lead, a main part of the story... it's beyond me. How can you not include Rolfe?" But a representative for the show has defended the decision not to include Truhitte in the line-up.
The rep insisted, "Our show was a reunion of the von Trapp 'family.' Mr. Truhitte's character was not part of that group."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked