Daniel Truhitte Upset With Oprah for Not Invited to 'Sound of Music' Reunion
Actor Daniel Truhitte has voiced his frustration after he was left out of "The Sound of Music" reunion on Oprah Winfrey's U.S. talk show earlier this week. The 67 year old - who played Rolfe, the love interest of Liesl Von Trapp - was unimpressed to learn he wouldn't be part of the special Oprah show, which was screened on Thursday, October 29.
He tells TMZ.com, "I was the male juvenile lead, a main part of the story... it's beyond me. How can you not include Rolfe?" But a representative for the show has defended the decision not to include Truhitte in the line-up.
The rep insisted, "Our show was a reunion of the von Trapp 'family.' Mr. Truhitte's character was not part of that group."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent