Zsa Zsa Gabor's Hubby Hospitalized
Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt is recovering in hospital after swallowing a bee earlier this week. von Anhalt was sunbathing at his Beverly Hills, California home on Tuesday, October 26 when an insect flew into his mouth.
He claims the bee stung his throat and he "could not breathe and turned blue". Gabor's partner was taken to a nearby hospital, where he is still recovering from the freak injury, according to TMZ.com.
Zsa Zsa Gabor herself has been in and out of hospital after she broke her hip when falling out of bed in her home in July. She has undergone hip replacement surgery following the bone-breaking fall. On August 11, Gabor was allowed to return to her home only to go back to the medical center two days after.
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign