Zsa Zsa Gabor's Hubby Hospitalized
Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt is recovering in hospital after swallowing a bee earlier this week. von Anhalt was sunbathing at his Beverly Hills, California home on Tuesday, October 26 when an insect flew into his mouth.
He claims the bee stung his throat and he "could not breathe and turned blue". Gabor's partner was taken to a nearby hospital, where he is still recovering from the freak injury, according to TMZ.com.
Zsa Zsa Gabor herself has been in and out of hospital after she broke her hip when falling out of bed in her home in July. She has undergone hip replacement surgery following the bone-breaking fall. On August 11, Gabor was allowed to return to her home only to go back to the medical center two days after.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked