Zsa Zsa Gabor's Hubby Hospitalized
Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt is recovering in hospital after swallowing a bee earlier this week. von Anhalt was sunbathing at his Beverly Hills, California home on Tuesday, October 26 when an insect flew into his mouth.
He claims the bee stung his throat and he "could not breathe and turned blue". Gabor's partner was taken to a nearby hospital, where he is still recovering from the freak injury, according to TMZ.com.
Zsa Zsa Gabor herself has been in and out of hospital after she broke her hip when falling out of bed in her home in July. She has undergone hip replacement surgery following the bone-breaking fall. On August 11, Gabor was allowed to return to her home only to go back to the medical center two days after.
- New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Includes First Look at 'The Punisher'
- Kanye West Plans to Respond to Jay-Z's Diss on '4:44' on New Album
- Jigsaw Is Back to Claim New Victims in Gruesome First Trailer
- 'The Affair': Ruth Wilson's Body Double Sues Showtime After Fired for Reporting Sexual Harassment
- Tyga Says He Warned Rob Kardashian About Blac Chyna's Game
- Lily Collins Locks Lips With High School Classmate During Romantic Italy Vacation
- 'Game of Thrones' Creators Defend 'Confederate' After Backlash Over Slavery Theme
- Kim Kardashian Is Basically Topless in Her Ripped Netted Outfit