My Chemical Romance Will Perform at Big London Game on Halloween
Goth rockers My Chemical Romance are to get their game on in London at the weekend, October 31 when they provide the musical entertainment for the National Football League's annual London game between the San Francisco 49ers and the Denver Broncos.
The group will perform at Wembley Stadium before the kick off of the NFL Pepsi Max International Series game. More than 85,000 sports fans are expected to attend the big game. My Chemical Romance will perform their new single "Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)" and fan favorite "Welcome to the Black Parade".
Band frontman Gerard Way says, "Performing to 85,000 fellow NFL fans will be one of the highlights of our European tour. We're thrilled to be playing to such a huge crowd in such an iconic venue."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage