My Chemical Romance Will Perform at Big London Game on Halloween
Goth rockers My Chemical Romance are to get their game on in London at the weekend, October 31 when they provide the musical entertainment for the National Football League's annual London game between the San Francisco 49ers and the Denver Broncos.
The group will perform at Wembley Stadium before the kick off of the NFL Pepsi Max International Series game. More than 85,000 sports fans are expected to attend the big game. My Chemical Romance will perform their new single "Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)" and fan favorite "Welcome to the Black Parade".
Band frontman Gerard Way says, "Performing to 85,000 fellow NFL fans will be one of the highlights of our European tour. We're thrilled to be playing to such a huge crowd in such an iconic venue."
More My Chemical Romance News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support