My Chemical Romance Will Perform at Big London Game on Halloween
Goth rockers My Chemical Romance are to get their game on in London at the weekend, October 31 when they provide the musical entertainment for the National Football League's annual London game between the San Francisco 49ers and the Denver Broncos.
The group will perform at Wembley Stadium before the kick off of the NFL Pepsi Max International Series game. More than 85,000 sports fans are expected to attend the big game. My Chemical Romance will perform their new single "Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)" and fan favorite "Welcome to the Black Parade".
Band frontman Gerard Way says, "Performing to 85,000 fellow NFL fans will be one of the highlights of our European tour. We're thrilled to be playing to such a huge crowd in such an iconic venue."
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'