My Chemical Romance Will Perform at Big London Game on Halloween
Goth rockers My Chemical Romance are to get their game on in London at the weekend, October 31 when they provide the musical entertainment for the National Football League's annual London game between the San Francisco 49ers and the Denver Broncos.
The group will perform at Wembley Stadium before the kick off of the NFL Pepsi Max International Series game. More than 85,000 sports fans are expected to attend the big game. My Chemical Romance will perform their new single "Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)" and fan favorite "Welcome to the Black Parade".
Band frontman Gerard Way says, "Performing to 85,000 fellow NFL fans will be one of the highlights of our European tour. We're thrilled to be playing to such a huge crowd in such an iconic venue."
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!