My Chemical Romance Will Perform at Big London Game on Halloween
Goth rockers My Chemical Romance are to get their game on in London at the weekend, October 31 when they provide the musical entertainment for the National Football League's annual London game between the San Francisco 49ers and the Denver Broncos.
The group will perform at Wembley Stadium before the kick off of the NFL Pepsi Max International Series game. More than 85,000 sports fans are expected to attend the big game. My Chemical Romance will perform their new single "Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)" and fan favorite "Welcome to the Black Parade".
Band frontman Gerard Way says, "Performing to 85,000 fellow NFL fans will be one of the highlights of our European tour. We're thrilled to be playing to such a huge crowd in such an iconic venue."
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Here's Why Chris Pratt Refuses to Take Selfies With Fans
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Lil Wayne Ends Idaho Show After Fan Throws Drink at Him - Watch the Footage
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'