Chloe Moretz Has to Fake Everything Due to Impostor
"Kick-Ass" star Chloe Moretz has become the victim of a callous computer hacker who tampered with her Facebook and Twitter accounts after a break-in at her home. The teenage actress had a massive impostor problem after her home was burgled recently.
She tells Entertainment Weekly magazine, "They stole all my pictures, my Twitter, my Facebook (was hacked). We got broken into, and I got my computer stolen and my iPad, so I have fake everything now."
And Moretz has discovered that fame as a child star comes with freaks and stalkers. She adds, "I got this weird stalker person in France, and he followed me into the hotel and said all this stuff to me. I was really freaked out and I didn't go out of the house for two days."
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two