Chloe Moretz Has to Fake Everything Due to Impostor
"Kick-Ass" star Chloe Moretz has become the victim of a callous computer hacker who tampered with her Facebook and Twitter accounts after a break-in at her home. The teenage actress had a massive impostor problem after her home was burgled recently.
She tells Entertainment Weekly magazine, "They stole all my pictures, my Twitter, my Facebook (was hacked). We got broken into, and I got my computer stolen and my iPad, so I have fake everything now."
And Moretz has discovered that fame as a child star comes with freaks and stalkers. She adds, "I got this weird stalker person in France, and he followed me into the hotel and said all this stuff to me. I was really freaked out and I didn't go out of the house for two days."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics