Chloe Moretz Has to Fake Everything Due to Impostor
"Kick-Ass" star Chloe Moretz has become the victim of a callous computer hacker who tampered with her Facebook and Twitter accounts after a break-in at her home. The teenage actress had a massive impostor problem after her home was burgled recently.
She tells Entertainment Weekly magazine, "They stole all my pictures, my Twitter, my Facebook (was hacked). We got broken into, and I got my computer stolen and my iPad, so I have fake everything now."
And Moretz has discovered that fame as a child star comes with freaks and stalkers. She adds, "I got this weird stalker person in France, and he followed me into the hotel and said all this stuff to me. I was really freaked out and I didn't go out of the house for two days."
More Chloe Moretz News
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms