Chloe Moretz Has to Fake Everything Due to Impostor
"Kick-Ass" star Chloe Moretz has become the victim of a callous computer hacker who tampered with her Facebook and Twitter accounts after a break-in at her home. The teenage actress had a massive impostor problem after her home was burgled recently.
She tells Entertainment Weekly magazine, "They stole all my pictures, my Twitter, my Facebook (was hacked). We got broken into, and I got my computer stolen and my iPad, so I have fake everything now."
And Moretz has discovered that fame as a child star comes with freaks and stalkers. She adds, "I got this weird stalker person in France, and he followed me into the hotel and said all this stuff to me. I was really freaked out and I didn't go out of the house for two days."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son