Chloe Moretz Has to Fake Everything Due to Impostor
"Kick-Ass" star Chloe Moretz has become the victim of a callous computer hacker who tampered with her Facebook and Twitter accounts after a break-in at her home. The teenage actress had a massive impostor problem after her home was burgled recently.
She tells Entertainment Weekly magazine, "They stole all my pictures, my Twitter, my Facebook (was hacked). We got broken into, and I got my computer stolen and my iPad, so I have fake everything now."
And Moretz has discovered that fame as a child star comes with freaks and stalkers. She adds, "I got this weird stalker person in France, and he followed me into the hotel and said all this stuff to me. I was really freaked out and I didn't go out of the house for two days."
More Chloe Moretz News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer