Robert Pattinson Reportedly Plans Halloween Bash to Spook 'Twilight' Cast
"Twilight" star Robert Pattinson is planning to spook his castmates this Halloween by staging a massive party in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Pattinson is in the city shooting the latest "Twilight" saga and he's planning to spend a little of his film fortune to show cast and crew a scary old time on Saturday night, October 30.
Reports suggest the 24-year-old Brit is spending upwards of $40,000 on the bash and will dress up as Count Dracula for the spook-tacular.
Pattinson, who portrays Edward Cullen in the vampire series, had originally planned to take over haunted house Myrtles Plantation in St. Francisville, Louisiana for the party, but owners confirm to MTV they had to turn him down because they were already fully booked for the Halloween weekend.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign