Robert Pattinson Reportedly Plans Halloween Bash to Spook 'Twilight' Cast
"Twilight" star Robert Pattinson is planning to spook his castmates this Halloween by staging a massive party in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Pattinson is in the city shooting the latest "Twilight" saga and he's planning to spend a little of his film fortune to show cast and crew a scary old time on Saturday night, October 30.
Reports suggest the 24-year-old Brit is spending upwards of $40,000 on the bash and will dress up as Count Dracula for the spook-tacular.
Pattinson, who portrays Edward Cullen in the vampire series, had originally planned to take over haunted house Myrtles Plantation in St. Francisville, Louisiana for the party, but owners confirm to MTV they had to turn him down because they were already fully booked for the Halloween weekend.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off