Amanda Ghost Exits Record Label Epic
Singer-songwriter Amanda Ghost has quit as the head of record label Epic after less than two years on the job. Ghost was a surprise choice to take over the Sony subsidiary in February 2009 and 20 months on she has decided to step down to dedicate more time to her own music.
Announcing her departure, Sony boss Rob Stringer says, "Amanda has been an important creative force at Epic in the past two years. In returning to the natural focus of her artistic career, I look forward to us working together in the future".
And Ghost insists she wont be severing all ties with Epic, adding, "It is has been a real honour and privilege to have worked with Rob Stringer and the whole Epic staff and I look forward to working closely with them on future projects".
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'