Amanda Ghost Exits Record Label Epic
Singer-songwriter Amanda Ghost has quit as the head of record label Epic after less than two years on the job. Ghost was a surprise choice to take over the Sony subsidiary in February 2009 and 20 months on she has decided to step down to dedicate more time to her own music.
Announcing her departure, Sony boss Rob Stringer says, "Amanda has been an important creative force at Epic in the past two years. In returning to the natural focus of her artistic career, I look forward to us working together in the future".
And Ghost insists she wont be severing all ties with Epic, adding, "It is has been a real honour and privilege to have worked with Rob Stringer and the whole Epic staff and I look forward to working closely with them on future projects".
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'