Amanda Ghost Exits Record Label Epic
Singer-songwriter Amanda Ghost has quit as the head of record label Epic after less than two years on the job. Ghost was a surprise choice to take over the Sony subsidiary in February 2009 and 20 months on she has decided to step down to dedicate more time to her own music.
Announcing her departure, Sony boss Rob Stringer says, "Amanda has been an important creative force at Epic in the past two years. In returning to the natural focus of her artistic career, I look forward to us working together in the future".
And Ghost insists she wont be severing all ties with Epic, adding, "It is has been a real honour and privilege to have worked with Rob Stringer and the whole Epic staff and I look forward to working closely with them on future projects".
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly