Taylor Swift 'Definitely' Wants Kids
Pop idol Taylor Swift dreams of becoming a mother one day - but only after her music career has ended. The 20-year-old singer, currently rumored to be dating actor Jake Gyllenhaal, fears she'd struggle to juggle gigs and a busy touring schedule - so she's content to wait until she's older.
The "Love Story" singer says, "Oh, well, kids, yes! Later in life, definitely. I'd love to get to a place where I could do what my mom did." She quickly adds, "But let's say I'm 30 and still touring: I wouldn't want to have a family, because I couldn't balance it. But I really have no idea about the future. It's so unexpected. Trust me!"
Taylor Swift is romantically linked to Jake Gyllenhaal after they were spotted having a Sunday stroll together in Brooklyn, New York on October 24.
More Taylor Swift News
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'