Taylor Swift 'Definitely' Wants Kids
Pop idol Taylor Swift dreams of becoming a mother one day - but only after her music career has ended. The 20-year-old singer, currently rumored to be dating actor Jake Gyllenhaal, fears she'd struggle to juggle gigs and a busy touring schedule - so she's content to wait until she's older.
The "Love Story" singer says, "Oh, well, kids, yes! Later in life, definitely. I'd love to get to a place where I could do what my mom did." She quickly adds, "But let's say I'm 30 and still touring: I wouldn't want to have a family, because I couldn't balance it. But I really have no idea about the future. It's so unexpected. Trust me!"
Taylor Swift is romantically linked to Jake Gyllenhaal after they were spotted having a Sunday stroll together in Brooklyn, New York on October 24.
More Taylor Swift News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones