Taylor Swift 'Definitely' Wants Kids
Pop idol Taylor Swift dreams of becoming a mother one day - but only after her music career has ended. The 20-year-old singer, currently rumored to be dating actor Jake Gyllenhaal, fears she'd struggle to juggle gigs and a busy touring schedule - so she's content to wait until she's older.
The "Love Story" singer says, "Oh, well, kids, yes! Later in life, definitely. I'd love to get to a place where I could do what my mom did." She quickly adds, "But let's say I'm 30 and still touring: I wouldn't want to have a family, because I couldn't balance it. But I really have no idea about the future. It's so unexpected. Trust me!"
Taylor Swift is romantically linked to Jake Gyllenhaal after they were spotted having a Sunday stroll together in Brooklyn, New York on October 24.
More Taylor Swift News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent