Taylor Swift 'Definitely' Wants Kids
Pop idol Taylor Swift dreams of becoming a mother one day - but only after her music career has ended. The 20-year-old singer, currently rumored to be dating actor Jake Gyllenhaal, fears she'd struggle to juggle gigs and a busy touring schedule - so she's content to wait until she's older.
The "Love Story" singer says, "Oh, well, kids, yes! Later in life, definitely. I'd love to get to a place where I could do what my mom did." She quickly adds, "But let's say I'm 30 and still touring: I wouldn't want to have a family, because I couldn't balance it. But I really have no idea about the future. It's so unexpected. Trust me!"
Taylor Swift is romantically linked to Jake Gyllenhaal after they were spotted having a Sunday stroll together in Brooklyn, New York on October 24.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!