Surgery Center Named After Rascal Flatts
Tennessee hospital bosses have honored generous country music stars Rascal Flatts by naming its pediatric surgery center after the band. The country music trio has performed for children at The Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt University several times, and donated more than $3 million (GBP2 million) to the facility over the past five years.
On Friday, October 29, bandmates Gary LeVox, Jay DeMarcus and Joe Don Rooney were honored with the announcement of The Rascal Flatts Surgery Center - where they performed again and handed out Halloween treats to young patients.
The facility will include new specialized radiology suites to improve treatment for approximately 12,700 children each year.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star