Surgery Center Named After Rascal Flatts
Tennessee hospital bosses have honored generous country music stars Rascal Flatts by naming its pediatric surgery center after the band. The country music trio has performed for children at The Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt University several times, and donated more than $3 million (GBP2 million) to the facility over the past five years.
On Friday, October 29, bandmates Gary LeVox, Jay DeMarcus and Joe Don Rooney were honored with the announcement of The Rascal Flatts Surgery Center - where they performed again and handed out Halloween treats to young patients.
The facility will include new specialized radiology suites to improve treatment for approximately 12,700 children each year.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour