Surgery Center Named After Rascal Flatts
Tennessee hospital bosses have honored generous country music stars Rascal Flatts by naming its pediatric surgery center after the band. The country music trio has performed for children at The Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt University several times, and donated more than $3 million (GBP2 million) to the facility over the past five years.
On Friday, October 29, bandmates Gary LeVox, Jay DeMarcus and Joe Don Rooney were honored with the announcement of The Rascal Flatts Surgery Center - where they performed again and handed out Halloween treats to young patients.
The facility will include new specialized radiology suites to improve treatment for approximately 12,700 children each year.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'