Surgery Center Named After Rascal Flatts
Tennessee hospital bosses have honored generous country music stars Rascal Flatts by naming its pediatric surgery center after the band. The country music trio has performed for children at The Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt University several times, and donated more than $3 million (GBP2 million) to the facility over the past five years.
On Friday, October 29, bandmates Gary LeVox, Jay DeMarcus and Joe Don Rooney were honored with the announcement of The Rascal Flatts Surgery Center - where they performed again and handed out Halloween treats to young patients.
The facility will include new specialized radiology suites to improve treatment for approximately 12,700 children each year.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media