Surgery Center Named After Rascal Flatts
Tennessee hospital bosses have honored generous country music stars Rascal Flatts by naming its pediatric surgery center after the band. The country music trio has performed for children at The Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt University several times, and donated more than $3 million (GBP2 million) to the facility over the past five years.
On Friday, October 29, bandmates Gary LeVox, Jay DeMarcus and Joe Don Rooney were honored with the announcement of The Rascal Flatts Surgery Center - where they performed again and handed out Halloween treats to young patients.
The facility will include new specialized radiology suites to improve treatment for approximately 12,700 children each year.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding