Surgery Center Named After Rascal Flatts
Tennessee hospital bosses have honored generous country music stars Rascal Flatts by naming its pediatric surgery center after the band. The country music trio has performed for children at The Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt University several times, and donated more than $3 million (GBP2 million) to the facility over the past five years.
On Friday, October 29, bandmates Gary LeVox, Jay DeMarcus and Joe Don Rooney were honored with the announcement of The Rascal Flatts Surgery Center - where they performed again and handed out Halloween treats to young patients.
The facility will include new specialized radiology suites to improve treatment for approximately 12,700 children each year.
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing