Police Rules Eva Longoria Not Guilty in Car Crash
Actress Eva Longoria has been cleared of any wrongdoing in her recent California car crash - police have determined the driver she collided with was at fault. Roman Gasparyan filed a negligence suit against the "Desperate Housewives" star on Tuesday, October 26, accusing her of causing him injury by swerving her car into his on Los Angeles' famous Hollywood Boulevard last week.
Gasparyan announced he was willing to drop the matter, but only if she accepted responsibility for the collision. Speaking to TMZ.com on Wednesday, October 27, his attorney said: "Mr. Gasparyan is not here for the money. He's here for justice and Mr. Gasparyan puts this proposal to Ms. Longoria that if she admits to this accident, that she's at fault, and that she apologizes publicly to Mr. Gasparyan for causing him an injury and damages, we will dismiss this lawsuit."
"We want everyone to know that Mr. Gasparyan wants justice and the truth to come out of this matter. We will give Ms. Longoria until tomorrow to respond to our offer." A spokesperson for Longoria Parker has previously denied Gasparyan's allegations that the actress is to blame for the crash.
And now police have cleared her of any wrongdoing. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ.com police have concluded that the other driver was "at fault" because he made a left turn in front of the actress, causing their vehicles to collide.
More Eva Longoria News
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch