Star-Studded 'Rocky Horror Show' Opened in L.A.
Jack Nicholson, Danny Devito, Lea Michele, and Nicole Schezinger were among the stars who did the "Time Wrap" in Los Angeles on Thursday, October 28 night in a one-off production of "The Rocky Horror Show".
The star-studded cast took to the stage at the city's Wiltern Theatre to stage a production of the classic musical in aid of Paul Newman's Painted Turtle charity. "Nip/Tuck"'s Julian McMahon thrilled fans by donning a corset and suspenders to play Dr. Frank-N-Furter, while "Glee" stars Michele and Morrison took on the roles of stranded lovers Janet Weiss and Brad Majors.
The show also saw star turns from Jack Nicholson, Nicole Scherzinger, Billy Idol, Danny Devito, Ricky Lake, Evan Rachel Wood, Jason Segel and "Lost"'s Jorge Garcia.
Speaking before the event, producer Lou Adler, who worked on the original film, admitted McMahon wasn't his first choice to play Frank-N-Furter - he wanted Cher to tackle the role. He says, "I've always envisioned Cher as Frank-N-Furter. But she's working in Las Vegas."
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie