Star-Studded 'Rocky Horror Show' Opened in L.A.
Jack Nicholson, Danny Devito, Lea Michele, and Nicole Schezinger were among the stars who did the "Time Wrap" in Los Angeles on Thursday, October 28 night in a one-off production of "The Rocky Horror Show".
The star-studded cast took to the stage at the city's Wiltern Theatre to stage a production of the classic musical in aid of Paul Newman's Painted Turtle charity. "Nip/Tuck"'s Julian McMahon thrilled fans by donning a corset and suspenders to play Dr. Frank-N-Furter, while "Glee" stars Michele and Morrison took on the roles of stranded lovers Janet Weiss and Brad Majors.
The show also saw star turns from Jack Nicholson, Nicole Scherzinger, Billy Idol, Danny Devito, Ricky Lake, Evan Rachel Wood, Jason Segel and "Lost"'s Jorge Garcia.
Speaking before the event, producer Lou Adler, who worked on the original film, admitted McMahon wasn't his first choice to play Frank-N-Furter - he wanted Cher to tackle the role. He says, "I've always envisioned Cher as Frank-N-Furter. But she's working in Las Vegas."
- Comic-Con: New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Brings Back Elektra as Villain
- Royal Tantrum! Princess Charlotte Cries and Refuses to Board Helicopter in Hamburg
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' New Season 7 Trailer Sees Melisandre's Return
- Listen to Cara Delevingne's Sultry Song From 'Valerian' Soundtrack
- Comic-Con: Todd McFarlane Teams Up With 'Get Out' Producer for 'Spawn' Movie
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Swingers Rumors: I Wish I and Will Smith Were!
- Comic-Con: 'The Gifted' Debuts New Mutant-Filled Trailer, Confirms No Crossover With 'X-Men'
- Report: 'Harley Quinn vs The Joker' Spin-Off in Development at Warner Bros.