Star-Studded 'Rocky Horror Show' Opened in L.A.
Jack Nicholson, Danny Devito, Lea Michele, and Nicole Schezinger were among the stars who did the "Time Wrap" in Los Angeles on Thursday, October 28 night in a one-off production of "The Rocky Horror Show".
The star-studded cast took to the stage at the city's Wiltern Theatre to stage a production of the classic musical in aid of Paul Newman's Painted Turtle charity. "Nip/Tuck"'s Julian McMahon thrilled fans by donning a corset and suspenders to play Dr. Frank-N-Furter, while "Glee" stars Michele and Morrison took on the roles of stranded lovers Janet Weiss and Brad Majors.
The show also saw star turns from Jack Nicholson, Nicole Scherzinger, Billy Idol, Danny Devito, Ricky Lake, Evan Rachel Wood, Jason Segel and "Lost"'s Jorge Garcia.
Speaking before the event, producer Lou Adler, who worked on the original film, admitted McMahon wasn't his first choice to play Frank-N-Furter - he wanted Cher to tackle the role. He says, "I've always envisioned Cher as Frank-N-Furter. But she's working in Las Vegas."
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythms' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle