Star-Studded 'Rocky Horror Show' Opened in L.A.
Jack Nicholson, Danny Devito, Lea Michele, and Nicole Schezinger were among the stars who did the "Time Wrap" in Los Angeles on Thursday, October 28 night in a one-off production of "The Rocky Horror Show".
The star-studded cast took to the stage at the city's Wiltern Theatre to stage a production of the classic musical in aid of Paul Newman's Painted Turtle charity. "Nip/Tuck"'s Julian McMahon thrilled fans by donning a corset and suspenders to play Dr. Frank-N-Furter, while "Glee" stars Michele and Morrison took on the roles of stranded lovers Janet Weiss and Brad Majors.
The show also saw star turns from Jack Nicholson, Nicole Scherzinger, Billy Idol, Danny Devito, Ricky Lake, Evan Rachel Wood, Jason Segel and "Lost"'s Jorge Garcia.
Speaking before the event, producer Lou Adler, who worked on the original film, admitted McMahon wasn't his first choice to play Frank-N-Furter - he wanted Cher to tackle the role. He says, "I've always envisioned Cher as Frank-N-Furter. But she's working in Las Vegas."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media