Star-Studded 'Rocky Horror Show' Opened in L.A.
Jack Nicholson, Danny Devito, Lea Michele, and Nicole Schezinger were among the stars who did the "Time Wrap" in Los Angeles on Thursday, October 28 night in a one-off production of "The Rocky Horror Show".
The star-studded cast took to the stage at the city's Wiltern Theatre to stage a production of the classic musical in aid of Paul Newman's Painted Turtle charity. "Nip/Tuck"'s Julian McMahon thrilled fans by donning a corset and suspenders to play Dr. Frank-N-Furter, while "Glee" stars Michele and Morrison took on the roles of stranded lovers Janet Weiss and Brad Majors.
The show also saw star turns from Jack Nicholson, Nicole Scherzinger, Billy Idol, Danny Devito, Ricky Lake, Evan Rachel Wood, Jason Segel and "Lost"'s Jorge Garcia.
Speaking before the event, producer Lou Adler, who worked on the original film, admitted McMahon wasn't his first choice to play Frank-N-Furter - he wanted Cher to tackle the role. He says, "I've always envisioned Cher as Frank-N-Furter. But she's working in Las Vegas."
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'