Sick, Pregnant Lily Allen Pulls Out of Elton John' Charity
Pregnant pop star Lily Allen has pulled out of plans to perform at Sir Elton John's charity ball on Saturday, October 30 night due to illness. The "Smile" singer was due to take to the stage at the Grey Goose Character & Cocktails Elton John Aids Foundation winter ball in London to perform for guests.
Allen has now axed her appearance after falling sick with a "viral infection", and Sir Elton has stepped up to take her place in the show. A spokesman for Allen says, "Lily Allen is a keen supporter of the charity and Grey Goose and is sorry that she is no longer able to perform live on the night. Lily Allen regrets that she has had to pull out of her scheduled appearance due to a viral infection."
"As Lily is pregnant and not able to take medication, she has been advised to rest until the infection clears. She apologizes to Elton and to anyone attending the event." The ball will take place at the U.S. embassy in the British capital.
More Lily Allen News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist