Sick, Pregnant Lily Allen Pulls Out of Elton John' Charity
Pregnant pop star Lily Allen has pulled out of plans to perform at Sir Elton John's charity ball on Saturday, October 30 night due to illness. The "Smile" singer was due to take to the stage at the Grey Goose Character & Cocktails Elton John Aids Foundation winter ball in London to perform for guests.
Allen has now axed her appearance after falling sick with a "viral infection", and Sir Elton has stepped up to take her place in the show. A spokesman for Allen says, "Lily Allen is a keen supporter of the charity and Grey Goose and is sorry that she is no longer able to perform live on the night. Lily Allen regrets that she has had to pull out of her scheduled appearance due to a viral infection."
"As Lily is pregnant and not able to take medication, she has been advised to rest until the infection clears. She apologizes to Elton and to anyone attending the event." The ball will take place at the U.S. embassy in the British capital.
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak