Sick, Pregnant Lily Allen Pulls Out of Elton John' Charity
Pregnant pop star Lily Allen has pulled out of plans to perform at Sir Elton John's charity ball on Saturday, October 30 night due to illness. The "Smile" singer was due to take to the stage at the Grey Goose Character & Cocktails Elton John Aids Foundation winter ball in London to perform for guests.
Allen has now axed her appearance after falling sick with a "viral infection", and Sir Elton has stepped up to take her place in the show. A spokesman for Allen says, "Lily Allen is a keen supporter of the charity and Grey Goose and is sorry that she is no longer able to perform live on the night. Lily Allen regrets that she has had to pull out of her scheduled appearance due to a viral infection."
"As Lily is pregnant and not able to take medication, she has been advised to rest until the infection clears. She apologizes to Elton and to anyone attending the event." The ball will take place at the U.S. embassy in the British capital.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off