Matthew Morrison on Cameron Diaz: 'Just Friends'
"Glee" star Matthew Morrison has laughed off speculation he's dating Cameron Diaz, insisting he is "just friends" with the Hollywood actress. The pair sparked rumors of a new romance when they were photographed leaving a party in Los Angeles together at the weekend.
But Morrison is adamant his relationship with the "Charlie's Angels" star is purely platonic. He tells E! Online, "(We are) just friends". However, the actor does admit to a crush on another Hollywood blonde - Gwyneth Paltrow, who recently filmed a cameo role in his hit musical TV show.
He adds, "Dare I say I have a crush on Gwyneth Paltrow? She's the most lovely... She's not like a movie star, she's just like a normal person. She was so awesome to work with. She's so talented. She's singing a lot, like three numbers or something."
And he's hoping Paltrow makes a return to the series: "I think she'll come back maybe down the line."
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards