Matthew Morrison on Cameron Diaz: 'Just Friends'
"Glee" star Matthew Morrison has laughed off speculation he's dating Cameron Diaz, insisting he is "just friends" with the Hollywood actress. The pair sparked rumors of a new romance when they were photographed leaving a party in Los Angeles together at the weekend.
But Morrison is adamant his relationship with the "Charlie's Angels" star is purely platonic. He tells E! Online, "(We are) just friends". However, the actor does admit to a crush on another Hollywood blonde - Gwyneth Paltrow, who recently filmed a cameo role in his hit musical TV show.
He adds, "Dare I say I have a crush on Gwyneth Paltrow? She's the most lovely... She's not like a movie star, she's just like a normal person. She was so awesome to work with. She's so talented. She's singing a lot, like three numbers or something."
And he's hoping Paltrow makes a return to the series: "I think she'll come back maybe down the line."
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic