Matthew Morrison on Cameron Diaz: 'Just Friends'
"Glee" star Matthew Morrison has laughed off speculation he's dating Cameron Diaz, insisting he is "just friends" with the Hollywood actress. The pair sparked rumors of a new romance when they were photographed leaving a party in Los Angeles together at the weekend.
But Morrison is adamant his relationship with the "Charlie's Angels" star is purely platonic. He tells E! Online, "(We are) just friends". However, the actor does admit to a crush on another Hollywood blonde - Gwyneth Paltrow, who recently filmed a cameo role in his hit musical TV show.
He adds, "Dare I say I have a crush on Gwyneth Paltrow? She's the most lovely... She's not like a movie star, she's just like a normal person. She was so awesome to work with. She's so talented. She's singing a lot, like three numbers or something."
And he's hoping Paltrow makes a return to the series: "I think she'll come back maybe down the line."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard