Matthew Morrison on Cameron Diaz: 'Just Friends'
"Glee" star Matthew Morrison has laughed off speculation he's dating Cameron Diaz, insisting he is "just friends" with the Hollywood actress. The pair sparked rumors of a new romance when they were photographed leaving a party in Los Angeles together at the weekend.
But Morrison is adamant his relationship with the "Charlie's Angels" star is purely platonic. He tells E! Online, "(We are) just friends". However, the actor does admit to a crush on another Hollywood blonde - Gwyneth Paltrow, who recently filmed a cameo role in his hit musical TV show.
He adds, "Dare I say I have a crush on Gwyneth Paltrow? She's the most lovely... She's not like a movie star, she's just like a normal person. She was so awesome to work with. She's so talented. She's singing a lot, like three numbers or something."
And he's hoping Paltrow makes a return to the series: "I think she'll come back maybe down the line."
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana