Matthew Morrison on Cameron Diaz: 'Just Friends'
"Glee" star Matthew Morrison has laughed off speculation he's dating Cameron Diaz, insisting he is "just friends" with the Hollywood actress. The pair sparked rumors of a new romance when they were photographed leaving a party in Los Angeles together at the weekend.
But Morrison is adamant his relationship with the "Charlie's Angels" star is purely platonic. He tells E! Online, "(We are) just friends". However, the actor does admit to a crush on another Hollywood blonde - Gwyneth Paltrow, who recently filmed a cameo role in his hit musical TV show.
He adds, "Dare I say I have a crush on Gwyneth Paltrow? She's the most lovely... She's not like a movie star, she's just like a normal person. She was so awesome to work with. She's so talented. She's singing a lot, like three numbers or something."
And he's hoping Paltrow makes a return to the series: "I think she'll come back maybe down the line."
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off