Ashanti Getting Cozy With Nelly in His Album Listening Party
Former couple Ashanti and Nelly have fueled rumors of a reconciliation after they were spotted enjoying a night out in New York together this week. The pair split last year, but speculation about a reunion has been growing since they were seen together in August this year.
They have now intensified gossip about their relationship by appearing together at a private listening session for the rapper's new album "Nelly 5.0" in Manhattan on Tuesday evening, October 26. A source tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Ashanti sat by his side the entire night and smiled... They seemed to be enjoying each other."
Before breaking up in 2009, Ashanti and Nelly reportedly had been seeing each other secretly since mid 2003. When they were first rumored to have ended their romance, a source said, "Ashanti was ready to settle down, while her beau wanted to sow his wild oats."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign