Ashanti Getting Cozy With Nelly in His Album Listening Party
Former couple Ashanti and Nelly have fueled rumors of a reconciliation after they were spotted enjoying a night out in New York together this week. The pair split last year, but speculation about a reunion has been growing since they were seen together in August this year.
They have now intensified gossip about their relationship by appearing together at a private listening session for the rapper's new album "Nelly 5.0" in Manhattan on Tuesday evening, October 26. A source tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Ashanti sat by his side the entire night and smiled... They seemed to be enjoying each other."
Before breaking up in 2009, Ashanti and Nelly reportedly had been seeing each other secretly since mid 2003. When they were first rumored to have ended their romance, a source said, "Ashanti was ready to settle down, while her beau wanted to sow his wild oats."
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie