Ashanti Getting Cozy With Nelly in His Album Listening Party
Former couple Ashanti and Nelly have fueled rumors of a reconciliation after they were spotted enjoying a night out in New York together this week. The pair split last year, but speculation about a reunion has been growing since they were seen together in August this year.
They have now intensified gossip about their relationship by appearing together at a private listening session for the rapper's new album "Nelly 5.0" in Manhattan on Tuesday evening, October 26. A source tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Ashanti sat by his side the entire night and smiled... They seemed to be enjoying each other."
Before breaking up in 2009, Ashanti and Nelly reportedly had been seeing each other secretly since mid 2003. When they were first rumored to have ended their romance, a source said, "Ashanti was ready to settle down, while her beau wanted to sow his wild oats."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris