Ashanti Getting Cozy With Nelly in His Album Listening Party
Former couple Ashanti and Nelly have fueled rumors of a reconciliation after they were spotted enjoying a night out in New York together this week. The pair split last year, but speculation about a reunion has been growing since they were seen together in August this year.
They have now intensified gossip about their relationship by appearing together at a private listening session for the rapper's new album "Nelly 5.0" in Manhattan on Tuesday evening, October 26. A source tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Ashanti sat by his side the entire night and smiled... They seemed to be enjoying each other."
Before breaking up in 2009, Ashanti and Nelly reportedly had been seeing each other secretly since mid 2003. When they were first rumored to have ended their romance, a source said, "Ashanti was ready to settle down, while her beau wanted to sow his wild oats."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns