Ashanti Getting Cozy With Nelly in His Album Listening Party
Former couple Ashanti and Nelly have fueled rumors of a reconciliation after they were spotted enjoying a night out in New York together this week. The pair split last year, but speculation about a reunion has been growing since they were seen together in August this year.
They have now intensified gossip about their relationship by appearing together at a private listening session for the rapper's new album "Nelly 5.0" in Manhattan on Tuesday evening, October 26. A source tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Ashanti sat by his side the entire night and smiled... They seemed to be enjoying each other."
Before breaking up in 2009, Ashanti and Nelly reportedly had been seeing each other secretly since mid 2003. When they were first rumored to have ended their romance, a source said, "Ashanti was ready to settle down, while her beau wanted to sow his wild oats."
More Ashanti News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri