Whitney Port in Search of Perfect Ken-Like Boyfriend
Whitney Port is hosting a dreamy new competition - the former "The Hills" star is leading the search for the perfect boyfriend most like a Ken doll. Port has signed on to host new reality series "Genuine Ken: The Search for the Great American Boyfriend", which aims to find a man who embodies all the qualities of Barbie's man.
The show is being produced as part of toymakers at Mattel's 50th anniversary of the Ken doll next year, reports Variety.com. Stephanie Cota, senior Vice President of Mattel Girls brands, explains, "He's getting a makeover to make sure he's still as culturally and visually relevant as Barbie is. He's getting a little work done to get ready for his 50th anniversary."
"With a 50-year history, you have people who have been embracing (Barbie and Ken) from day one. The series is a great way for us... to have grown-up girls and boys stay connected to the brand."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'