Whitney Port in Search of Perfect Ken-Like Boyfriend
Whitney Port is hosting a dreamy new competition - the former "The Hills" star is leading the search for the perfect boyfriend most like a Ken doll. Port has signed on to host new reality series "Genuine Ken: The Search for the Great American Boyfriend", which aims to find a man who embodies all the qualities of Barbie's man.
The show is being produced as part of toymakers at Mattel's 50th anniversary of the Ken doll next year, reports Variety.com. Stephanie Cota, senior Vice President of Mattel Girls brands, explains, "He's getting a makeover to make sure he's still as culturally and visually relevant as Barbie is. He's getting a little work done to get ready for his 50th anniversary."
"With a 50-year history, you have people who have been embracing (Barbie and Ken) from day one. The series is a great way for us... to have grown-up girls and boys stay connected to the brand."
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off