Whitney Port in Search of Perfect Ken-Like Boyfriend
Whitney Port is hosting a dreamy new competition - the former "The Hills" star is leading the search for the perfect boyfriend most like a Ken doll. Port has signed on to host new reality series "Genuine Ken: The Search for the Great American Boyfriend", which aims to find a man who embodies all the qualities of Barbie's man.
The show is being produced as part of toymakers at Mattel's 50th anniversary of the Ken doll next year, reports Variety.com. Stephanie Cota, senior Vice President of Mattel Girls brands, explains, "He's getting a makeover to make sure he's still as culturally and visually relevant as Barbie is. He's getting a little work done to get ready for his 50th anniversary."
"With a 50-year history, you have people who have been embracing (Barbie and Ken) from day one. The series is a great way for us... to have grown-up girls and boys stay connected to the brand."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance