Whitney Port in Search of Perfect Ken-Like Boyfriend
Whitney Port is hosting a dreamy new competition - the former "The Hills" star is leading the search for the perfect boyfriend most like a Ken doll. Port has signed on to host new reality series "Genuine Ken: The Search for the Great American Boyfriend", which aims to find a man who embodies all the qualities of Barbie's man.
The show is being produced as part of toymakers at Mattel's 50th anniversary of the Ken doll next year, reports Variety.com. Stephanie Cota, senior Vice President of Mattel Girls brands, explains, "He's getting a makeover to make sure he's still as culturally and visually relevant as Barbie is. He's getting a little work done to get ready for his 50th anniversary."
"With a 50-year history, you have people who have been embracing (Barbie and Ken) from day one. The series is a great way for us... to have grown-up girls and boys stay connected to the brand."
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand