Whitney Port in Search of Perfect Ken-Like Boyfriend
Whitney Port is hosting a dreamy new competition - the former "The Hills" star is leading the search for the perfect boyfriend most like a Ken doll. Port has signed on to host new reality series "Genuine Ken: The Search for the Great American Boyfriend", which aims to find a man who embodies all the qualities of Barbie's man.
The show is being produced as part of toymakers at Mattel's 50th anniversary of the Ken doll next year, reports Variety.com. Stephanie Cota, senior Vice President of Mattel Girls brands, explains, "He's getting a makeover to make sure he's still as culturally and visually relevant as Barbie is. He's getting a little work done to get ready for his 50th anniversary."
"With a 50-year history, you have people who have been embracing (Barbie and Ken) from day one. The series is a great way for us... to have grown-up girls and boys stay connected to the brand."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo