Mel Gibson Not Allowed to Stay Overnight With Lucia on Her First Birthday
Mel Gibson will miss his daughter Lucia's first birthday on Saturday, October 30 - a request for the baby to be allowed to stay with her father overnight has been turned down by a judge. The "Lethal Weapon" star has asked a court to extend his visitation rights this weekend because a nanny responsible for returning Lucia to her mother, Oksana Grigorieva, on Friday, October 29 has fallen ill.
If officials had agreed to the request, the actor would have spent some time with his daughter on her first birthday - but the plea was turned down because Gibson has more than one aide he can call on, according to TMZ.com.
Grigorieva, who split from Gibson earlier this year, alleged in legal papers that she believes the actor already has too much access to their baby.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March