Mel Gibson Not Allowed to Stay Overnight With Lucia on Her First Birthday
Mel Gibson will miss his daughter Lucia's first birthday on Saturday, October 30 - a request for the baby to be allowed to stay with her father overnight has been turned down by a judge. The "Lethal Weapon" star has asked a court to extend his visitation rights this weekend because a nanny responsible for returning Lucia to her mother, Oksana Grigorieva, on Friday, October 29 has fallen ill.
If officials had agreed to the request, the actor would have spent some time with his daughter on her first birthday - but the plea was turned down because Gibson has more than one aide he can call on, according to TMZ.com.
Grigorieva, who split from Gibson earlier this year, alleged in legal papers that she believes the actor already has too much access to their baby.
More Mel Gibson News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood