Mel Gibson Not Allowed to Stay Overnight With Lucia on Her First Birthday
Mel Gibson will miss his daughter Lucia's first birthday on Saturday, October 30 - a request for the baby to be allowed to stay with her father overnight has been turned down by a judge. The "Lethal Weapon" star has asked a court to extend his visitation rights this weekend because a nanny responsible for returning Lucia to her mother, Oksana Grigorieva, on Friday, October 29 has fallen ill.
If officials had agreed to the request, the actor would have spent some time with his daughter on her first birthday - but the plea was turned down because Gibson has more than one aide he can call on, according to TMZ.com.
Grigorieva, who split from Gibson earlier this year, alleged in legal papers that she believes the actor already has too much access to their baby.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic