Sienna Miller Patches Things Up With Jude Law's Ex
Sienna Miller put aside her differences with Sadie Frost to join the actress and Jude Law in celebrating their daughter's 10th birthday earlier this week, according to a U.K. Report.
The "Factory Girl" star was invited to her boyfriend Law's family day out with his ex-wife Frost to mark Iris' big day in Devon, England. Frost later took Iris on a trip to Paris, France to continue the fun, reports Britain's The Sun.
It was the first time the stars are believed to have gathered together since Miller and Law reconciled their relationship last year. The couple called off its engagement in 2006 shortly after Law's affair with his children's nanny was exposed in the tabloids.
Frost also has two other children with Law. They are son Rafferty (born October 6, 1996) and son Rudy (born September 10, 2002).
More Sienna Miller News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal