Sienna Miller Patches Things Up With Jude Law's Ex
Sienna Miller put aside her differences with Sadie Frost to join the actress and Jude Law in celebrating their daughter's 10th birthday earlier this week, according to a U.K. Report.
The "Factory Girl" star was invited to her boyfriend Law's family day out with his ex-wife Frost to mark Iris' big day in Devon, England. Frost later took Iris on a trip to Paris, France to continue the fun, reports Britain's The Sun.
It was the first time the stars are believed to have gathered together since Miller and Law reconciled their relationship last year. The couple called off its engagement in 2006 shortly after Law's affair with his children's nanny was exposed in the tabloids.
Frost also has two other children with Law. They are son Rafferty (born October 6, 1996) and son Rudy (born September 10, 2002).
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker