Sienna Miller Patches Things Up With Jude Law's Ex
Sienna Miller put aside her differences with Sadie Frost to join the actress and Jude Law in celebrating their daughter's 10th birthday earlier this week, according to a U.K. Report.
The "Factory Girl" star was invited to her boyfriend Law's family day out with his ex-wife Frost to mark Iris' big day in Devon, England. Frost later took Iris on a trip to Paris, France to continue the fun, reports Britain's The Sun.
It was the first time the stars are believed to have gathered together since Miller and Law reconciled their relationship last year. The couple called off its engagement in 2006 shortly after Law's affair with his children's nanny was exposed in the tabloids.
Frost also has two other children with Law. They are son Rafferty (born October 6, 1996) and son Rudy (born September 10, 2002).
More Sienna Miller News
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'