Sienna Miller Patches Things Up With Jude Law's Ex
Sienna Miller put aside her differences with Sadie Frost to join the actress and Jude Law in celebrating their daughter's 10th birthday earlier this week, according to a U.K. Report.
The "Factory Girl" star was invited to her boyfriend Law's family day out with his ex-wife Frost to mark Iris' big day in Devon, England. Frost later took Iris on a trip to Paris, France to continue the fun, reports Britain's The Sun.
It was the first time the stars are believed to have gathered together since Miller and Law reconciled their relationship last year. The couple called off its engagement in 2006 shortly after Law's affair with his children's nanny was exposed in the tabloids.
Frost also has two other children with Law. They are son Rafferty (born October 6, 1996) and son Rudy (born September 10, 2002).
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo