Sienna Miller Patches Things Up With Jude Law's Ex
Sienna Miller put aside her differences with Sadie Frost to join the actress and Jude Law in celebrating their daughter's 10th birthday earlier this week, according to a U.K. Report.
The "Factory Girl" star was invited to her boyfriend Law's family day out with his ex-wife Frost to mark Iris' big day in Devon, England. Frost later took Iris on a trip to Paris, France to continue the fun, reports Britain's The Sun.
It was the first time the stars are believed to have gathered together since Miller and Law reconciled their relationship last year. The couple called off its engagement in 2006 shortly after Law's affair with his children's nanny was exposed in the tabloids.
Frost also has two other children with Law. They are son Rafferty (born October 6, 1996) and son Rudy (born September 10, 2002).
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says