Panther in Ryan Kwanten's Movie Got Angry
"True Blood" star Ryan Kwanten escaped a confrontation with a killer cat when a panther co-star on the set of his new film "Red Hill" turned on its owner. The actor was supposed to work with the big cat in the Aussie outback adventure but the scenes were pulled when the panther showed its claws - and teeth.
Kwanten tells Access Hollywood he had to pretend he was staring down a panther, while director Patrick Hughes pretended to be a cat. Another panther was added later.
A taut thriller which unfolds over the course of a single day and night, and told with explosive action and chilling violence, "Red Hill" is a modern-day western played out against the extraordinary landscapes of high-country Australia. It will hit limited theaters in the U.S. on November 5.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia