Panther in Ryan Kwanten's Movie Got Angry
"True Blood" star Ryan Kwanten escaped a confrontation with a killer cat when a panther co-star on the set of his new film "Red Hill" turned on its owner. The actor was supposed to work with the big cat in the Aussie outback adventure but the scenes were pulled when the panther showed its claws - and teeth.
Kwanten tells Access Hollywood he had to pretend he was staring down a panther, while director Patrick Hughes pretended to be a cat. Another panther was added later.
A taut thriller which unfolds over the course of a single day and night, and told with explosive action and chilling violence, "Red Hill" is a modern-day western played out against the extraordinary landscapes of high-country Australia. It will hit limited theaters in the U.S. on November 5.
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms