Panther in Ryan Kwanten's Movie Got Angry
"True Blood" star Ryan Kwanten escaped a confrontation with a killer cat when a panther co-star on the set of his new film "Red Hill" turned on its owner. The actor was supposed to work with the big cat in the Aussie outback adventure but the scenes were pulled when the panther showed its claws - and teeth.
Kwanten tells Access Hollywood he had to pretend he was staring down a panther, while director Patrick Hughes pretended to be a cat. Another panther was added later.
A taut thriller which unfolds over the course of a single day and night, and told with explosive action and chilling violence, "Red Hill" is a modern-day western played out against the extraordinary landscapes of high-country Australia. It will hit limited theaters in the U.S. on November 5.
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016