Panther in Ryan Kwanten's Movie Got Angry
"True Blood" star Ryan Kwanten escaped a confrontation with a killer cat when a panther co-star on the set of his new film "Red Hill" turned on its owner. The actor was supposed to work with the big cat in the Aussie outback adventure but the scenes were pulled when the panther showed its claws - and teeth.
Kwanten tells Access Hollywood he had to pretend he was staring down a panther, while director Patrick Hughes pretended to be a cat. Another panther was added later.
A taut thriller which unfolds over the course of a single day and night, and told with explosive action and chilling violence, "Red Hill" is a modern-day western played out against the extraordinary landscapes of high-country Australia. It will hit limited theaters in the U.S. on November 5.
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash