Panther in Ryan Kwanten's Movie Got Angry
"True Blood" star Ryan Kwanten escaped a confrontation with a killer cat when a panther co-star on the set of his new film "Red Hill" turned on its owner. The actor was supposed to work with the big cat in the Aussie outback adventure but the scenes were pulled when the panther showed its claws - and teeth.
Kwanten tells Access Hollywood he had to pretend he was staring down a panther, while director Patrick Hughes pretended to be a cat. Another panther was added later.
A taut thriller which unfolds over the course of a single day and night, and told with explosive action and chilling violence, "Red Hill" is a modern-day western played out against the extraordinary landscapes of high-country Australia. It will hit limited theaters in the U.S. on November 5.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special