Montana Fishburne Progressing Well in Rehab
Laurence Fishburne's estranged teenage daughter Montana Fishburne is making good progress dealing with her behavioral issues in rehab, according to her lawyer. The "Matrix" actor's aspiring porn star daughter checked into an inpatient facility in Southern California last month to undergo a 30-day treatment program specializing in anger management.
And her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley is impressed with the 19 year old's improvement. Holley tells EOnline.com, "(She is) in a treatment facility and doing incredibly well. I couldn't be happier with her progress."
Montana hit the headlines and fell out with her famous father this summer when it emerged she had shot an explicit adult film for Vivid Entertainment bosses.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'