Montana Fishburne Progressing Well in Rehab
Laurence Fishburne's estranged teenage daughter Montana Fishburne is making good progress dealing with her behavioral issues in rehab, according to her lawyer. The "Matrix" actor's aspiring porn star daughter checked into an inpatient facility in Southern California last month to undergo a 30-day treatment program specializing in anger management.
And her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley is impressed with the 19 year old's improvement. Holley tells EOnline.com, "(She is) in a treatment facility and doing incredibly well. I couldn't be happier with her progress."
Montana hit the headlines and fell out with her famous father this summer when it emerged she had shot an explicit adult film for Vivid Entertainment bosses.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!