Montana Fishburne Progressing Well in Rehab
Laurence Fishburne's estranged teenage daughter Montana Fishburne is making good progress dealing with her behavioral issues in rehab, according to her lawyer. The "Matrix" actor's aspiring porn star daughter checked into an inpatient facility in Southern California last month to undergo a 30-day treatment program specializing in anger management.
And her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley is impressed with the 19 year old's improvement. Holley tells EOnline.com, "(She is) in a treatment facility and doing incredibly well. I couldn't be happier with her progress."
Montana hit the headlines and fell out with her famous father this summer when it emerged she had shot an explicit adult film for Vivid Entertainment bosses.
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings