Montana Fishburne Progressing Well in Rehab
Laurence Fishburne's estranged teenage daughter Montana Fishburne is making good progress dealing with her behavioral issues in rehab, according to her lawyer. The "Matrix" actor's aspiring porn star daughter checked into an inpatient facility in Southern California last month to undergo a 30-day treatment program specializing in anger management.
And her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley is impressed with the 19 year old's improvement. Holley tells EOnline.com, "(She is) in a treatment facility and doing incredibly well. I couldn't be happier with her progress."
Montana hit the headlines and fell out with her famous father this summer when it emerged she had shot an explicit adult film for Vivid Entertainment bosses.
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'