Montana Fishburne Progressing Well in Rehab
Laurence Fishburne's estranged teenage daughter Montana Fishburne is making good progress dealing with her behavioral issues in rehab, according to her lawyer. The "Matrix" actor's aspiring porn star daughter checked into an inpatient facility in Southern California last month to undergo a 30-day treatment program specializing in anger management.
And her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley is impressed with the 19 year old's improvement. Holley tells EOnline.com, "(She is) in a treatment facility and doing incredibly well. I couldn't be happier with her progress."
Montana hit the headlines and fell out with her famous father this summer when it emerged she had shot an explicit adult film for Vivid Entertainment bosses.
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds