Michael Jackson's Nephew TJ Jackson Tapped to Play in 'Sisterella'
Michael Jackson's nephew, TJ Jackson, is to step into his uncle's moonwalking shoes for a new musical with singer Taylor Dayne. The King of Pop was planning to hit the stage in Los Angeles in the ambitious production of "Sisterella" after wrapping his This Is It concerts in London, but his death last summer forced his fellow producers to rethink the whole show.
And now Tito Jackson's son will take his place when the show opens next year. He'll play the role of Prince Jean Luc - the role originally developed for his famous uncle. "Tell It to My Heart" hitmaker Dayne will play wicked stepmother Dahlia in the production.
The musical is set in turn-of-the-century New York. It tells the story of a wicked stepmother who tries to steal the fortune her late husband left to his daughter. Jerry Greenberg and Frank Dileo will produce the musical, which first debuted in Los Angeles at the Pasadena Playhouse in 1996.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'