Michael Jackson's Nephew TJ Jackson Tapped to Play in 'Sisterella'
Michael Jackson's nephew, TJ Jackson, is to step into his uncle's moonwalking shoes for a new musical with singer Taylor Dayne. The King of Pop was planning to hit the stage in Los Angeles in the ambitious production of "Sisterella" after wrapping his This Is It concerts in London, but his death last summer forced his fellow producers to rethink the whole show.
And now Tito Jackson's son will take his place when the show opens next year. He'll play the role of Prince Jean Luc - the role originally developed for his famous uncle. "Tell It to My Heart" hitmaker Dayne will play wicked stepmother Dahlia in the production.
The musical is set in turn-of-the-century New York. It tells the story of a wicked stepmother who tries to steal the fortune her late husband left to his daughter. Jerry Greenberg and Frank Dileo will produce the musical, which first debuted in Los Angeles at the Pasadena Playhouse in 1996.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard