Michael Jackson's Nephew TJ Jackson Tapped to Play in 'Sisterella'
Michael Jackson's nephew, TJ Jackson, is to step into his uncle's moonwalking shoes for a new musical with singer Taylor Dayne. The King of Pop was planning to hit the stage in Los Angeles in the ambitious production of "Sisterella" after wrapping his This Is It concerts in London, but his death last summer forced his fellow producers to rethink the whole show.
And now Tito Jackson's son will take his place when the show opens next year. He'll play the role of Prince Jean Luc - the role originally developed for his famous uncle. "Tell It to My Heart" hitmaker Dayne will play wicked stepmother Dahlia in the production.
The musical is set in turn-of-the-century New York. It tells the story of a wicked stepmother who tries to steal the fortune her late husband left to his daughter. Jerry Greenberg and Frank Dileo will produce the musical, which first debuted in Los Angeles at the Pasadena Playhouse in 1996.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'