Michael Jackson's Nephew TJ Jackson Tapped to Play in 'Sisterella'
Michael Jackson's nephew, TJ Jackson, is to step into his uncle's moonwalking shoes for a new musical with singer Taylor Dayne. The King of Pop was planning to hit the stage in Los Angeles in the ambitious production of "Sisterella" after wrapping his This Is It concerts in London, but his death last summer forced his fellow producers to rethink the whole show.
And now Tito Jackson's son will take his place when the show opens next year. He'll play the role of Prince Jean Luc - the role originally developed for his famous uncle. "Tell It to My Heart" hitmaker Dayne will play wicked stepmother Dahlia in the production.
The musical is set in turn-of-the-century New York. It tells the story of a wicked stepmother who tries to steal the fortune her late husband left to his daughter. Jerry Greenberg and Frank Dileo will produce the musical, which first debuted in Los Angeles at the Pasadena Playhouse in 1996.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle