Michael Jackson's Nephew TJ Jackson Tapped to Play in 'Sisterella'
Michael Jackson's nephew, TJ Jackson, is to step into his uncle's moonwalking shoes for a new musical with singer Taylor Dayne. The King of Pop was planning to hit the stage in Los Angeles in the ambitious production of "Sisterella" after wrapping his This Is It concerts in London, but his death last summer forced his fellow producers to rethink the whole show.
And now Tito Jackson's son will take his place when the show opens next year. He'll play the role of Prince Jean Luc - the role originally developed for his famous uncle. "Tell It to My Heart" hitmaker Dayne will play wicked stepmother Dahlia in the production.
The musical is set in turn-of-the-century New York. It tells the story of a wicked stepmother who tries to steal the fortune her late husband left to his daughter. Jerry Greenberg and Frank Dileo will produce the musical, which first debuted in Los Angeles at the Pasadena Playhouse in 1996.
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards