Taylor Swift Performed at John F. Kennedy International Airport
Taylor Swift wowed 1,500 fans at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York on Wednesday night, October 27 with a show at JetBlue's Terminal 5. The country star performed a five-song set for contest winners and their guests and JetBlue employees.
She took the makeshift stage in a red polka-dot dress and bellowed, "Hello New York, I'm Taylor," before starting the performance with her hit You Belong With Me. Swift then boarded a private plane with the contest winners and flew off to Los Angeles. The airport performance will be edited, mixed in with interviews, and broadcast to JetBlue's 80,000 customers each day for the next two months.
Taylor Swift released her new album "Speak Now" in the United States on October 25. It is predicted to debut at No 1 on Billboard Hot 200 by selling near or around 1 million copies and estimated to become this year's best selling album.
More Taylor Swift News
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development