Taylor Swift Performed at John F. Kennedy International Airport
Taylor Swift wowed 1,500 fans at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York on Wednesday night, October 27 with a show at JetBlue's Terminal 5. The country star performed a five-song set for contest winners and their guests and JetBlue employees.
She took the makeshift stage in a red polka-dot dress and bellowed, "Hello New York, I'm Taylor," before starting the performance with her hit You Belong With Me. Swift then boarded a private plane with the contest winners and flew off to Los Angeles. The airport performance will be edited, mixed in with interviews, and broadcast to JetBlue's 80,000 customers each day for the next two months.
Taylor Swift released her new album "Speak Now" in the United States on October 25. It is predicted to debut at No 1 on Billboard Hot 200 by selling near or around 1 million copies and estimated to become this year's best selling album.
More Taylor Swift News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame