Taylor Swift Performed at John F. Kennedy International Airport
Taylor Swift wowed 1,500 fans at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York on Wednesday night, October 27 with a show at JetBlue's Terminal 5. The country star performed a five-song set for contest winners and their guests and JetBlue employees.
She took the makeshift stage in a red polka-dot dress and bellowed, "Hello New York, I'm Taylor," before starting the performance with her hit You Belong With Me. Swift then boarded a private plane with the contest winners and flew off to Los Angeles. The airport performance will be edited, mixed in with interviews, and broadcast to JetBlue's 80,000 customers each day for the next two months.
Taylor Swift released her new album "Speak Now" in the United States on October 25. It is predicted to debut at No 1 on Billboard Hot 200 by selling near or around 1 million copies and estimated to become this year's best selling album.
More Taylor Swift News
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?