Taylor Swift Performed at John F. Kennedy International Airport
Taylor Swift wowed 1,500 fans at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York on Wednesday night, October 27 with a show at JetBlue's Terminal 5. The country star performed a five-song set for contest winners and their guests and JetBlue employees.
She took the makeshift stage in a red polka-dot dress and bellowed, "Hello New York, I'm Taylor," before starting the performance with her hit You Belong With Me. Swift then boarded a private plane with the contest winners and flew off to Los Angeles. The airport performance will be edited, mixed in with interviews, and broadcast to JetBlue's 80,000 customers each day for the next two months.
Taylor Swift released her new album "Speak Now" in the United States on October 25. It is predicted to debut at No 1 on Billboard Hot 200 by selling near or around 1 million copies and estimated to become this year's best selling album.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!