Taylor Swift Performed at John F. Kennedy International Airport
Taylor Swift wowed 1,500 fans at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York on Wednesday night, October 27 with a show at JetBlue's Terminal 5. The country star performed a five-song set for contest winners and their guests and JetBlue employees.
She took the makeshift stage in a red polka-dot dress and bellowed, "Hello New York, I'm Taylor," before starting the performance with her hit You Belong With Me. Swift then boarded a private plane with the contest winners and flew off to Los Angeles. The airport performance will be edited, mixed in with interviews, and broadcast to JetBlue's 80,000 customers each day for the next two months.
Taylor Swift released her new album "Speak Now" in the United States on October 25. It is predicted to debut at No 1 on Billboard Hot 200 by selling near or around 1 million copies and estimated to become this year's best selling album.
More Taylor Swift News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake