Leighton Meester Couldn't Resist Temptation to Steal Shoes
"Gossip Girl" star Leighton Meester has confessed she steals clothes from the set of the hit TV show. The actress, who plays socialite Blair Waldorf, admits she couldn't resist the temptation to swipe a pair of expensive shoes her character was recently given to wear.
Meester says, "I totally jacked these Michelle Perry booty shoes with gold heels that I wore on the show. They are so sexy and hot. The only thing is now I can't walk in them. They really hurt! But still I love them."
Beside acting in "Gossip Girl", Leighton Meester has also landed a role in movie "Country Strong" along with Gwyneth Paltrow and Tim McGraw. She plays a beauty queen-turned-singer named Chiles Stanton and contributes to the soundtrack album singing a song called "Words I Couldn't Say".
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up