Leighton Meester Couldn't Resist Temptation to Steal Shoes
"Gossip Girl" star Leighton Meester has confessed she steals clothes from the set of the hit TV show. The actress, who plays socialite Blair Waldorf, admits she couldn't resist the temptation to swipe a pair of expensive shoes her character was recently given to wear.
Meester says, "I totally jacked these Michelle Perry booty shoes with gold heels that I wore on the show. They are so sexy and hot. The only thing is now I can't walk in them. They really hurt! But still I love them."
Beside acting in "Gossip Girl", Leighton Meester has also landed a role in movie "Country Strong" along with Gwyneth Paltrow and Tim McGraw. She plays a beauty queen-turned-singer named Chiles Stanton and contributes to the soundtrack album singing a song called "Words I Couldn't Say".
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed