Leighton Meester Couldn't Resist Temptation to Steal Shoes
"Gossip Girl" star Leighton Meester has confessed she steals clothes from the set of the hit TV show. The actress, who plays socialite Blair Waldorf, admits she couldn't resist the temptation to swipe a pair of expensive shoes her character was recently given to wear.
Meester says, "I totally jacked these Michelle Perry booty shoes with gold heels that I wore on the show. They are so sexy and hot. The only thing is now I can't walk in them. They really hurt! But still I love them."
Beside acting in "Gossip Girl", Leighton Meester has also landed a role in movie "Country Strong" along with Gwyneth Paltrow and Tim McGraw. She plays a beauty queen-turned-singer named Chiles Stanton and contributes to the soundtrack album singing a song called "Words I Couldn't Say".
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle