Leighton Meester Couldn't Resist Temptation to Steal Shoes
"Gossip Girl" star Leighton Meester has confessed she steals clothes from the set of the hit TV show. The actress, who plays socialite Blair Waldorf, admits she couldn't resist the temptation to swipe a pair of expensive shoes her character was recently given to wear.
Meester says, "I totally jacked these Michelle Perry booty shoes with gold heels that I wore on the show. They are so sexy and hot. The only thing is now I can't walk in them. They really hurt! But still I love them."
Beside acting in "Gossip Girl", Leighton Meester has also landed a role in movie "Country Strong" along with Gwyneth Paltrow and Tim McGraw. She plays a beauty queen-turned-singer named Chiles Stanton and contributes to the soundtrack album singing a song called "Words I Couldn't Say".
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses