Leighton Meester Couldn't Resist Temptation to Steal Shoes
"Gossip Girl" star Leighton Meester has confessed she steals clothes from the set of the hit TV show. The actress, who plays socialite Blair Waldorf, admits she couldn't resist the temptation to swipe a pair of expensive shoes her character was recently given to wear.
Meester says, "I totally jacked these Michelle Perry booty shoes with gold heels that I wore on the show. They are so sexy and hot. The only thing is now I can't walk in them. They really hurt! But still I love them."
Beside acting in "Gossip Girl", Leighton Meester has also landed a role in movie "Country Strong" along with Gwyneth Paltrow and Tim McGraw. She plays a beauty queen-turned-singer named Chiles Stanton and contributes to the soundtrack album singing a song called "Words I Couldn't Say".
More Leighton Meester News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media