Billy Ray Cyrus Asks for Prayers After Filing for Divorce
Billy Ray Cyrus has filed for joint custody of teen pop superstar Miley Cyrus and her siblings after signing off on his 17-year marriage to estranged wife Leticia "Tish" Cyrus. The "Achy Breaky Heart" hitmaker filed for divorce in Tennessee on Tuesday, October 26, citing irreconcilable differences and he's determined not to be cut out of his kids' lives.
In court papers, Cyrus has asked to "share the care, custody and control" of Miley, 17, Braison, 16, and Noah, 10. The couple also has three adult children from previous relationships.
Cyrus took to his Twitter account shortly after filing the papers and quoted bible scripture. He wrote, "Can I ask for your prayers this morning for my children... our troops... the hungry... the sick... the homeless. AMEN."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season