Billy Ray Cyrus Asks for Prayers After Filing for Divorce
Billy Ray Cyrus has filed for joint custody of teen pop superstar Miley Cyrus and her siblings after signing off on his 17-year marriage to estranged wife Leticia "Tish" Cyrus. The "Achy Breaky Heart" hitmaker filed for divorce in Tennessee on Tuesday, October 26, citing irreconcilable differences and he's determined not to be cut out of his kids' lives.
In court papers, Cyrus has asked to "share the care, custody and control" of Miley, 17, Braison, 16, and Noah, 10. The couple also has three adult children from previous relationships.
Cyrus took to his Twitter account shortly after filing the papers and quoted bible scripture. He wrote, "Can I ask for your prayers this morning for my children... our troops... the hungry... the sick... the homeless. AMEN."
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'