Billy Ray Cyrus Asks for Prayers After Filing for Divorce
Billy Ray Cyrus has filed for joint custody of teen pop superstar Miley Cyrus and her siblings after signing off on his 17-year marriage to estranged wife Leticia "Tish" Cyrus. The "Achy Breaky Heart" hitmaker filed for divorce in Tennessee on Tuesday, October 26, citing irreconcilable differences and he's determined not to be cut out of his kids' lives.
In court papers, Cyrus has asked to "share the care, custody and control" of Miley, 17, Braison, 16, and Noah, 10. The couple also has three adult children from previous relationships.
Cyrus took to his Twitter account shortly after filing the papers and quoted bible scripture. He wrote, "Can I ask for your prayers this morning for my children... our troops... the hungry... the sick... the homeless. AMEN."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie