Mariah Carey Took Pregnancy Test to Prove Rumors Were Wrong
Mariah Carey only found out she was pregnant when she took a test to prove to gossips she wasn't expecting. The R&B superstar went public with the happy news in a series of TV chats on Thursday morning, October 28 and told "Access Hollywood Live" she only took a test because she and husband Nick Cannon were sick of reports she was with child earlier this year.
Carey explains, "They kept saying, 'Oh, she's pregnant,' and we were like, 'Ha ha, yeah, whatever,' so we took the test and it was positive." The singer then swore her husband to secrecy, "Only one other person knew about this and we were like, 'Let's not tell anybody else'."
When confirming the happy news, Carey says, "It's been a long journey, but it's been tough because I've been trying to have... to hold onto a shred of privacy. And that was not easy. It's still early, I'm expecting in the spring, I'll say that. I don't want to give too much of like, specific outlines."
More Mariah Carey News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her