Mariah Carey Took Pregnancy Test to Prove Rumors Were Wrong
Mariah Carey only found out she was pregnant when she took a test to prove to gossips she wasn't expecting. The R&B superstar went public with the happy news in a series of TV chats on Thursday morning, October 28 and told "Access Hollywood Live" she only took a test because she and husband Nick Cannon were sick of reports she was with child earlier this year.
Carey explains, "They kept saying, 'Oh, she's pregnant,' and we were like, 'Ha ha, yeah, whatever,' so we took the test and it was positive." The singer then swore her husband to secrecy, "Only one other person knew about this and we were like, 'Let's not tell anybody else'."
When confirming the happy news, Carey says, "It's been a long journey, but it's been tough because I've been trying to have... to hold onto a shred of privacy. And that was not easy. It's still early, I'm expecting in the spring, I'll say that. I don't want to give too much of like, specific outlines."
More Mariah Carey News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?