Butler in 'Falcon Crest', Chao-Li Chi, Died at 83
"Falcon Crest" 's butler Chao-Li Chi has died at his home in Granada Hills, California. The 83 year old died in his sleep on October 16, according to the Los Angeles Times.
Born in China, the actor also appeared in "The Joy Luck Club" and "Wedding Crashers" and he taught tai chi at the Pacific Asia Museum in Pasadena. Chi is best known as the butler of series star Jane Wyman's character on the hit 1980s soap.
Chao-Li Chi, who moved to the United States with his family when he was 11 years old, also had parts in "Pushing Daisies", "The Prestige" and Big Trouble in Little China. Chi graduated with a bachelor's degree in liberal arts from St. John's College in Maryland and earned master's degrees in dance education from New York University and philosophy from the New School for Social Research in New York.
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!