Butler in 'Falcon Crest', Chao-Li Chi, Died at 83
"Falcon Crest" 's butler Chao-Li Chi has died at his home in Granada Hills, California. The 83 year old died in his sleep on October 16, according to the Los Angeles Times.
Born in China, the actor also appeared in "The Joy Luck Club" and "Wedding Crashers" and he taught tai chi at the Pacific Asia Museum in Pasadena. Chi is best known as the butler of series star Jane Wyman's character on the hit 1980s soap.
Chao-Li Chi, who moved to the United States with his family when he was 11 years old, also had parts in "Pushing Daisies", "The Prestige" and Big Trouble in Little China. Chi graduated with a bachelor's degree in liberal arts from St. John's College in Maryland and earned master's degrees in dance education from New York University and philosophy from the New School for Social Research in New York.
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video