Butler in 'Falcon Crest', Chao-Li Chi, Died at 83
"Falcon Crest" 's butler Chao-Li Chi has died at his home in Granada Hills, California. The 83 year old died in his sleep on October 16, according to the Los Angeles Times.
Born in China, the actor also appeared in "The Joy Luck Club" and "Wedding Crashers" and he taught tai chi at the Pacific Asia Museum in Pasadena. Chi is best known as the butler of series star Jane Wyman's character on the hit 1980s soap.
Chao-Li Chi, who moved to the United States with his family when he was 11 years old, also had parts in "Pushing Daisies", "The Prestige" and Big Trouble in Little China. Chi graduated with a bachelor's degree in liberal arts from St. John's College in Maryland and earned master's degrees in dance education from New York University and philosophy from the New School for Social Research in New York.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris