Butler in 'Falcon Crest', Chao-Li Chi, Died at 83
"Falcon Crest" 's butler Chao-Li Chi has died at his home in Granada Hills, California. The 83 year old died in his sleep on October 16, according to the Los Angeles Times.
Born in China, the actor also appeared in "The Joy Luck Club" and "Wedding Crashers" and he taught tai chi at the Pacific Asia Museum in Pasadena. Chi is best known as the butler of series star Jane Wyman's character on the hit 1980s soap.
Chao-Li Chi, who moved to the United States with his family when he was 11 years old, also had parts in "Pushing Daisies", "The Prestige" and Big Trouble in Little China. Chi graduated with a bachelor's degree in liberal arts from St. John's College in Maryland and earned master's degrees in dance education from New York University and philosophy from the New School for Social Research in New York.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'