Butler in 'Falcon Crest', Chao-Li Chi, Died at 83
"Falcon Crest" 's butler Chao-Li Chi has died at his home in Granada Hills, California. The 83 year old died in his sleep on October 16, according to the Los Angeles Times.
Born in China, the actor also appeared in "The Joy Luck Club" and "Wedding Crashers" and he taught tai chi at the Pacific Asia Museum in Pasadena. Chi is best known as the butler of series star Jane Wyman's character on the hit 1980s soap.
Chao-Li Chi, who moved to the United States with his family when he was 11 years old, also had parts in "Pushing Daisies", "The Prestige" and Big Trouble in Little China. Chi graduated with a bachelor's degree in liberal arts from St. John's College in Maryland and earned master's degrees in dance education from New York University and philosophy from the New School for Social Research in New York.
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her