Tom Cruise to Film 'Mission: Impossible 4' in the World's Highest Building
Tom Cruise and the cast and crew of the new "Mission: Impossible" movie are set for a new high - stunts will be filmed in the world's highest building. Scenes will be shot around Dubai in the United Arab Emirates and some of the action will take place in and on the Burj Khalifa tower, which stands tall at more than half a mile high.
Cruise tells the Associated Press, "I'll be spending many days, many hours on the side of this building. I can't give you details, but I will be up there."
The movie star also revealed the title of the fourth blockbuster in the franchise - "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol". Cruise will be joined by Paula Patton and Jeremy Renner in the film - all three are currently in Dubai shooting scenes.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences