Tom Cruise to Film 'Mission: Impossible 4' in the World's Highest Building
Tom Cruise and the cast and crew of the new "Mission: Impossible" movie are set for a new high - stunts will be filmed in the world's highest building. Scenes will be shot around Dubai in the United Arab Emirates and some of the action will take place in and on the Burj Khalifa tower, which stands tall at more than half a mile high.
Cruise tells the Associated Press, "I'll be spending many days, many hours on the side of this building. I can't give you details, but I will be up there."
The movie star also revealed the title of the fourth blockbuster in the franchise - "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol". Cruise will be joined by Paula Patton and Jeremy Renner in the film - all three are currently in Dubai shooting scenes.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly