Tom Cruise to Film 'Mission: Impossible 4' in the World's Highest Building
Tom Cruise and the cast and crew of the new "Mission: Impossible" movie are set for a new high - stunts will be filmed in the world's highest building. Scenes will be shot around Dubai in the United Arab Emirates and some of the action will take place in and on the Burj Khalifa tower, which stands tall at more than half a mile high.
Cruise tells the Associated Press, "I'll be spending many days, many hours on the side of this building. I can't give you details, but I will be up there."
The movie star also revealed the title of the fourth blockbuster in the franchise - "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol". Cruise will be joined by Paula Patton and Jeremy Renner in the film - all three are currently in Dubai shooting scenes.
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce