Tom Cruise to Film 'Mission: Impossible 4' in the World's Highest Building
Tom Cruise and the cast and crew of the new "Mission: Impossible" movie are set for a new high - stunts will be filmed in the world's highest building. Scenes will be shot around Dubai in the United Arab Emirates and some of the action will take place in and on the Burj Khalifa tower, which stands tall at more than half a mile high.
Cruise tells the Associated Press, "I'll be spending many days, many hours on the side of this building. I can't give you details, but I will be up there."
The movie star also revealed the title of the fourth blockbuster in the franchise - "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol". Cruise will be joined by Paula Patton and Jeremy Renner in the film - all three are currently in Dubai shooting scenes.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date