Tom Cruise to Film 'Mission: Impossible 4' in the World's Highest Building
Tom Cruise and the cast and crew of the new "Mission: Impossible" movie are set for a new high - stunts will be filmed in the world's highest building. Scenes will be shot around Dubai in the United Arab Emirates and some of the action will take place in and on the Burj Khalifa tower, which stands tall at more than half a mile high.
Cruise tells the Associated Press, "I'll be spending many days, many hours on the side of this building. I can't give you details, but I will be up there."
The movie star also revealed the title of the fourth blockbuster in the franchise - "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol". Cruise will be joined by Paula Patton and Jeremy Renner in the film - all three are currently in Dubai shooting scenes.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season