Christina Aguilera Doesn't Consider Herself Successful Yet
Four-time Grammy winner Christina Aguilera is such an "extreme perfectionist" she doesn't consider her career a success. The former child star has sold almost 50 million albums worldwide and won a string of awards. She's even trying her hand as an actress in new movie "Burlesque".
But the newly single 29 year old insists she won't be happy until she has achieved all her goals. Aguilera says, "There are still so many things that I've yet to accomplish, I think it's something that I do tell myself, just to stay hungry. I am an overachiever and an extreme perfectionist. I would like to do more film and I feel that I still have yet to acquire the type of success that I desire."
"I'm sure there will definitely be a place that I will be at peace with knowing I've accomplished a lot."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower