Christina Aguilera Doesn't Consider Herself Successful Yet
Four-time Grammy winner Christina Aguilera is such an "extreme perfectionist" she doesn't consider her career a success. The former child star has sold almost 50 million albums worldwide and won a string of awards. She's even trying her hand as an actress in new movie "Burlesque".
But the newly single 29 year old insists she won't be happy until she has achieved all her goals. Aguilera says, "There are still so many things that I've yet to accomplish, I think it's something that I do tell myself, just to stay hungry. I am an overachiever and an extreme perfectionist. I would like to do more film and I feel that I still have yet to acquire the type of success that I desire."
"I'm sure there will definitely be a place that I will be at peace with knowing I've accomplished a lot."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby