Christina Aguilera Doesn't Consider Herself Successful Yet
Four-time Grammy winner Christina Aguilera is such an "extreme perfectionist" she doesn't consider her career a success. The former child star has sold almost 50 million albums worldwide and won a string of awards. She's even trying her hand as an actress in new movie "Burlesque".
But the newly single 29 year old insists she won't be happy until she has achieved all her goals. Aguilera says, "There are still so many things that I've yet to accomplish, I think it's something that I do tell myself, just to stay hungry. I am an overachiever and an extreme perfectionist. I would like to do more film and I feel that I still have yet to acquire the type of success that I desire."
"I'm sure there will definitely be a place that I will be at peace with knowing I've accomplished a lot."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal