Christina Aguilera Doesn't Consider Herself Successful Yet
Four-time Grammy winner Christina Aguilera is such an "extreme perfectionist" she doesn't consider her career a success. The former child star has sold almost 50 million albums worldwide and won a string of awards. She's even trying her hand as an actress in new movie "Burlesque".
But the newly single 29 year old insists she won't be happy until she has achieved all her goals. Aguilera says, "There are still so many things that I've yet to accomplish, I think it's something that I do tell myself, just to stay hungry. I am an overachiever and an extreme perfectionist. I would like to do more film and I feel that I still have yet to acquire the type of success that I desire."
"I'm sure there will definitely be a place that I will be at peace with knowing I've accomplished a lot."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!