Christina Aguilera Doesn't Consider Herself Successful Yet
Four-time Grammy winner Christina Aguilera is such an "extreme perfectionist" she doesn't consider her career a success. The former child star has sold almost 50 million albums worldwide and won a string of awards. She's even trying her hand as an actress in new movie "Burlesque".
But the newly single 29 year old insists she won't be happy until she has achieved all her goals. Aguilera says, "There are still so many things that I've yet to accomplish, I think it's something that I do tell myself, just to stay hungry. I am an overachiever and an extreme perfectionist. I would like to do more film and I feel that I still have yet to acquire the type of success that I desire."
"I'm sure there will definitely be a place that I will be at peace with knowing I've accomplished a lot."
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'