Travis McCoy Arrested in Berlin for Graffiti Attack
Gym Class Heroes rocker Travis McCoy has been arrested in Germany after spraying graffiti on the remains of the Berlin Wall. Katy Perry's ex was caught by cops tagging one of the last remnants of the historical wall late on Wednesday night, October 17 - after his band's concert at the city's Magnet Club.
McCoy was taken into custody and later released on $2,080 (GBP1,390) bail. The singer will have a hard time pleading not guilty to charges - he pre-announced his graffiti attack on his Twitter blog, writing, "The Berlin wall. I'm def gettin up on this before we leave tonight!!!"
He then posted pictures of his artwork, which included his name in bubbled lettering. McCoy faces a maximum sentence of three years in jail.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date