Travis McCoy Arrested in Berlin for Graffiti Attack
Gym Class Heroes rocker Travis McCoy has been arrested in Germany after spraying graffiti on the remains of the Berlin Wall. Katy Perry's ex was caught by cops tagging one of the last remnants of the historical wall late on Wednesday night, October 17 - after his band's concert at the city's Magnet Club.
McCoy was taken into custody and later released on $2,080 (GBP1,390) bail. The singer will have a hard time pleading not guilty to charges - he pre-announced his graffiti attack on his Twitter blog, writing, "The Berlin wall. I'm def gettin up on this before we leave tonight!!!"
He then posted pictures of his artwork, which included his name in bubbled lettering. McCoy faces a maximum sentence of three years in jail.
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'