Travis McCoy Arrested in Berlin for Graffiti Attack
Gym Class Heroes rocker Travis McCoy has been arrested in Germany after spraying graffiti on the remains of the Berlin Wall. Katy Perry's ex was caught by cops tagging one of the last remnants of the historical wall late on Wednesday night, October 17 - after his band's concert at the city's Magnet Club.
McCoy was taken into custody and later released on $2,080 (GBP1,390) bail. The singer will have a hard time pleading not guilty to charges - he pre-announced his graffiti attack on his Twitter blog, writing, "The Berlin wall. I'm def gettin up on this before we leave tonight!!!"
He then posted pictures of his artwork, which included his name in bubbled lettering. McCoy faces a maximum sentence of three years in jail.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'