Travis McCoy Arrested in Berlin for Graffiti Attack
Gym Class Heroes rocker Travis McCoy has been arrested in Germany after spraying graffiti on the remains of the Berlin Wall. Katy Perry's ex was caught by cops tagging one of the last remnants of the historical wall late on Wednesday night, October 17 - after his band's concert at the city's Magnet Club.
McCoy was taken into custody and later released on $2,080 (GBP1,390) bail. The singer will have a hard time pleading not guilty to charges - he pre-announced his graffiti attack on his Twitter blog, writing, "The Berlin wall. I'm def gettin up on this before we leave tonight!!!"
He then posted pictures of his artwork, which included his name in bubbled lettering. McCoy faces a maximum sentence of three years in jail.
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...