Travis McCoy Arrested in Berlin for Graffiti Attack
Gym Class Heroes rocker Travis McCoy has been arrested in Germany after spraying graffiti on the remains of the Berlin Wall. Katy Perry's ex was caught by cops tagging one of the last remnants of the historical wall late on Wednesday night, October 17 - after his band's concert at the city's Magnet Club.
McCoy was taken into custody and later released on $2,080 (GBP1,390) bail. The singer will have a hard time pleading not guilty to charges - he pre-announced his graffiti attack on his Twitter blog, writing, "The Berlin wall. I'm def gettin up on this before we leave tonight!!!"
He then posted pictures of his artwork, which included his name in bubbled lettering. McCoy faces a maximum sentence of three years in jail.
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors