Pamela Anderson Uses Playboy Pay for Charity
Pamela Anderson has stripped down for Playboy magazine for a good cause - the actress has donated her $25,000 (GBP16,670) modeling fee to charity. The former Playmate and "Baywatch" star posed nude for the January, 2011 issue, and had the check sent directly to Waves 4 Water, a charity that distributes filters to people who don't have access to clean drinking water.
The actress tells TMZ.com: "Waves 4 water are my heroes. They get things done... and yes, Playboy wrote them a check when I shot the cover directly for 25Gs. I've also donated personally. I wish I could do more. Indonesia, Haiti and Pakistan are all in need of these filters. Spread the word!"
Pamela Anderson's not-yet-unveiled photo for Playboy will see the actress channeling Anita Ekberg's character in 1960 movie "La Dolce Vita". "Pamela Anderson is in the Mansion swimming pool, posing for the January cover in a tribute to 'La Dolce Vita'," the magazine founder Hugh Hefner revealed.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent