Pamela Anderson Uses Playboy Pay for Charity
Pamela Anderson has stripped down for Playboy magazine for a good cause - the actress has donated her $25,000 (GBP16,670) modeling fee to charity. The former Playmate and "Baywatch" star posed nude for the January, 2011 issue, and had the check sent directly to Waves 4 Water, a charity that distributes filters to people who don't have access to clean drinking water.
The actress tells TMZ.com: "Waves 4 water are my heroes. They get things done... and yes, Playboy wrote them a check when I shot the cover directly for 25Gs. I've also donated personally. I wish I could do more. Indonesia, Haiti and Pakistan are all in need of these filters. Spread the word!"
Pamela Anderson's not-yet-unveiled photo for Playboy will see the actress channeling Anita Ekberg's character in 1960 movie "La Dolce Vita". "Pamela Anderson is in the Mansion swimming pool, posing for the January cover in a tribute to 'La Dolce Vita'," the magazine founder Hugh Hefner revealed.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper