Pamela Anderson Uses Playboy Pay for Charity
Pamela Anderson has stripped down for Playboy magazine for a good cause - the actress has donated her $25,000 (GBP16,670) modeling fee to charity. The former Playmate and "Baywatch" star posed nude for the January, 2011 issue, and had the check sent directly to Waves 4 Water, a charity that distributes filters to people who don't have access to clean drinking water.
The actress tells TMZ.com: "Waves 4 water are my heroes. They get things done... and yes, Playboy wrote them a check when I shot the cover directly for 25Gs. I've also donated personally. I wish I could do more. Indonesia, Haiti and Pakistan are all in need of these filters. Spread the word!"
Pamela Anderson's not-yet-unveiled photo for Playboy will see the actress channeling Anita Ekberg's character in 1960 movie "La Dolce Vita". "Pamela Anderson is in the Mansion swimming pool, posing for the January cover in a tribute to 'La Dolce Vita'," the magazine founder Hugh Hefner revealed.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder