PETA Would Pay Lindsay Lohan if She Turns Vegan
Officials at People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) have offered to help cash-strapped Lindsay Lohan pay for her rehab treatment if she eats a vegan diet for the remainder of her stay. The "Mean Girls" star has been in and out of jail and rehab this year and is currently serving a three-month stint at California's Betty Ford Clinic after failing two court-ordered drug tests.
Lohan's recent probation report stated the actress fears she will be unable to pay the $53,000 fees for her rehab stay because she "can not afford" it. PETA executives have now reached out to Lohan and offered a solution to her financial problem - they will give her $10,000 if she cuts animal products from her diet until she is released from rehab in January.
They have also promised her another $10,000 if she remains a vegan for a year afterwards. PETA President Ingrid Newkirk tells the Los Angeles Times, "Lindsay Lohan is the most visible example of a real addict, and if she can conquer her addiction to meat and cheese, absolutely anyone can. If she does, she'll not only save animals but save her own health, and she'll be an example to the millions of people who watch her every step."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes