Hilary Duff's Fan Tattooed Her Signature
Hilary Duff was left aghast when a fan asked her to autograph his arm and then returned hours later with a tattoo of the signature. The singer/actress agreed to scrawl her name on the arm of a young man before an appearance on U.S. TV show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!".
And by the time she had wrapped up the interview, the fan had come back with a permanent reminder of his meeting with Duff. She tells Jimmy Kimmel, "The first time I was here on your show I signed my first body part. Some kid said, 'Can you sign my arm?' I'm like, 'Whatever, I've signed weirder than that'."
"He went and got it tattooed while I was doing your show, in Hollywood. At the end when I walked out to get in my car he showed me his arm and it's all pink and bubbly because he had my name tattooed on his arm! I was like, 'That is dedication and please, I really don't need your mother calling and screaming!'"
More Hilary Duff News
- Watch Charlie Puth's Sexy Music Video for 'Attention'
- Real-Life Vigilante! Tom Hardy Goes Into 'Superhero Mode' to Take Down a Thief
- Watch First Footage of ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake
- Rihanna on Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's Romance: She Thinks It's 'Tasteless'
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience