Hilary Duff's Fan Tattooed Her Signature
Hilary Duff was left aghast when a fan asked her to autograph his arm and then returned hours later with a tattoo of the signature. The singer/actress agreed to scrawl her name on the arm of a young man before an appearance on U.S. TV show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!".
And by the time she had wrapped up the interview, the fan had come back with a permanent reminder of his meeting with Duff. She tells Jimmy Kimmel, "The first time I was here on your show I signed my first body part. Some kid said, 'Can you sign my arm?' I'm like, 'Whatever, I've signed weirder than that'."
"He went and got it tattooed while I was doing your show, in Hollywood. At the end when I walked out to get in my car he showed me his arm and it's all pink and bubbly because he had my name tattooed on his arm! I was like, 'That is dedication and please, I really don't need your mother calling and screaming!'"
More Hilary Duff News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation