Hilary Duff's Fan Tattooed Her Signature
Hilary Duff was left aghast when a fan asked her to autograph his arm and then returned hours later with a tattoo of the signature. The singer/actress agreed to scrawl her name on the arm of a young man before an appearance on U.S. TV show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!".
And by the time she had wrapped up the interview, the fan had come back with a permanent reminder of his meeting with Duff. She tells Jimmy Kimmel, "The first time I was here on your show I signed my first body part. Some kid said, 'Can you sign my arm?' I'm like, 'Whatever, I've signed weirder than that'."
"He went and got it tattooed while I was doing your show, in Hollywood. At the end when I walked out to get in my car he showed me his arm and it's all pink and bubbly because he had my name tattooed on his arm! I was like, 'That is dedication and please, I really don't need your mother calling and screaming!'"
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes