Hilary Duff's Fan Tattooed Her Signature
Hilary Duff was left aghast when a fan asked her to autograph his arm and then returned hours later with a tattoo of the signature. The singer/actress agreed to scrawl her name on the arm of a young man before an appearance on U.S. TV show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!".
And by the time she had wrapped up the interview, the fan had come back with a permanent reminder of his meeting with Duff. She tells Jimmy Kimmel, "The first time I was here on your show I signed my first body part. Some kid said, 'Can you sign my arm?' I'm like, 'Whatever, I've signed weirder than that'."
"He went and got it tattooed while I was doing your show, in Hollywood. At the end when I walked out to get in my car he showed me his arm and it's all pink and bubbly because he had my name tattooed on his arm! I was like, 'That is dedication and please, I really don't need your mother calling and screaming!'"
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard