Kid Rock Calls Steven Tyler's Move to Be 'Idol' Judge 'Stupid'
Kid Rock has aimed a furious rant at Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler over his "stupid" new job as an "American Idol" judge - accusing the singer of destroying the "sacred American institution of rock and roll".
The rocker recently joined the panel of the hit TV talent show along with Jennifer Lopez, following the departure of Simon Cowell, Ellen DeGeneres and Kara DioGuardi. But Rock is fuming about Tyler's decision to sign up for the reality series, insisting the star is making a massive mistake.
He tells Entertainment Weekly, "I think it's the stupidest thing he's ever done in his life. He's a sacred American institution of rock and roll, and he just threw it all out the window. Just stomped on it and set it on fire."
"I think whoever's advising him... we should bring back the guillotine, or whatever they call that thing. And if it was himself, he needs some serious counsellings. I love him to death, but I gotta speak the truth."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour