Kid Rock Calls Steven Tyler's Move to Be 'Idol' Judge 'Stupid'
Kid Rock has aimed a furious rant at Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler over his "stupid" new job as an "American Idol" judge - accusing the singer of destroying the "sacred American institution of rock and roll".
The rocker recently joined the panel of the hit TV talent show along with Jennifer Lopez, following the departure of Simon Cowell, Ellen DeGeneres and Kara DioGuardi. But Rock is fuming about Tyler's decision to sign up for the reality series, insisting the star is making a massive mistake.
He tells Entertainment Weekly, "I think it's the stupidest thing he's ever done in his life. He's a sacred American institution of rock and roll, and he just threw it all out the window. Just stomped on it and set it on fire."
"I think whoever's advising him... we should bring back the guillotine, or whatever they call that thing. And if it was himself, he needs some serious counsellings. I love him to death, but I gotta speak the truth."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video