Kid Rock Calls Steven Tyler's Move to Be 'Idol' Judge 'Stupid'
Kid Rock has aimed a furious rant at Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler over his "stupid" new job as an "American Idol" judge - accusing the singer of destroying the "sacred American institution of rock and roll".
The rocker recently joined the panel of the hit TV talent show along with Jennifer Lopez, following the departure of Simon Cowell, Ellen DeGeneres and Kara DioGuardi. But Rock is fuming about Tyler's decision to sign up for the reality series, insisting the star is making a massive mistake.
He tells Entertainment Weekly, "I think it's the stupidest thing he's ever done in his life. He's a sacred American institution of rock and roll, and he just threw it all out the window. Just stomped on it and set it on fire."
"I think whoever's advising him... we should bring back the guillotine, or whatever they call that thing. And if it was himself, he needs some serious counsellings. I love him to death, but I gotta speak the truth."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'