Amber Rose to Tell All About Her Romance With Kanye West
Kanye West's ex-girlfriend Amber Rose is set to lift the lid on their romance - the model is planning to tell all on a new TV show. The beauty began dating the "Stronger" hitmaker at the start of 2009 and their on/off relationship finally came to an end earlier this year.
West's new short film "Runaway" is rumored to be about his love life with Rose, and now the 27 year old wants to tell "the world" her side of the story in a new TV project. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "I wrote my own show & will exec produce it... I'm gonna show the world what I'm about! Can't wait to start filming! For two years the media said what they wanted about me without knowing me at all & I kept my mouth shut...Now, it's my turn to talk. Never wanted fame just wanted love."
But Rose is adamant she's not bitter about the split, adding, "God dealt me this hand so I'll take it as a blessing. I loved a famous man & he loved me. He showed me the world & a whole new life ...Thank you."
More Amber Rose News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media