Amber Rose to Tell All About Her Romance With Kanye West
Kanye West's ex-girlfriend Amber Rose is set to lift the lid on their romance - the model is planning to tell all on a new TV show. The beauty began dating the "Stronger" hitmaker at the start of 2009 and their on/off relationship finally came to an end earlier this year.
West's new short film "Runaway" is rumored to be about his love life with Rose, and now the 27 year old wants to tell "the world" her side of the story in a new TV project. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "I wrote my own show & will exec produce it... I'm gonna show the world what I'm about! Can't wait to start filming! For two years the media said what they wanted about me without knowing me at all & I kept my mouth shut...Now, it's my turn to talk. Never wanted fame just wanted love."
But Rose is adamant she's not bitter about the split, adding, "God dealt me this hand so I'll take it as a blessing. I loved a famous man & he loved me. He showed me the world & a whole new life ...Thank you."
More Amber Rose News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy