David Arquette Wants to Inspire People With Split Story
David Arquette has defended his decision to speak candidly about the break down of his relationship with Courteney Cox, insisting he went public to help others also suffering marital troubles.
The couple announced plans for a "trial separation" earlier this month after 11 years of marriage and the "Scream" actor subsequently called Howard Stern's Sirius Satellite Radio show to discuss the break-up.
Arquette came under fire for talking about their sex life, but he defied the criticism and returned to the airwaves on Stern's show on Wednesday, October 27. And the actor insists he wants to tell the truth to help other couples working out their issues.
He tells the Associated Press, "A lot of people are going through stuff like that, and it just helps to kind of hear a celebrity that's experiencing the same kind of things... I know I probably offend some people. I have been talking a little too much so I'm trying not to talk as much."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby