David Arquette Wants to Inspire People With Split Story
David Arquette has defended his decision to speak candidly about the break down of his relationship with Courteney Cox, insisting he went public to help others also suffering marital troubles.
The couple announced plans for a "trial separation" earlier this month after 11 years of marriage and the "Scream" actor subsequently called Howard Stern's Sirius Satellite Radio show to discuss the break-up.
Arquette came under fire for talking about their sex life, but he defied the criticism and returned to the airwaves on Stern's show on Wednesday, October 27. And the actor insists he wants to tell the truth to help other couples working out their issues.
He tells the Associated Press, "A lot of people are going through stuff like that, and it just helps to kind of hear a celebrity that's experiencing the same kind of things... I know I probably offend some people. I have been talking a little too much so I'm trying not to talk as much."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal