David Arquette Wants to Inspire People With Split Story
David Arquette has defended his decision to speak candidly about the break down of his relationship with Courteney Cox, insisting he went public to help others also suffering marital troubles.
The couple announced plans for a "trial separation" earlier this month after 11 years of marriage and the "Scream" actor subsequently called Howard Stern's Sirius Satellite Radio show to discuss the break-up.
Arquette came under fire for talking about their sex life, but he defied the criticism and returned to the airwaves on Stern's show on Wednesday, October 27. And the actor insists he wants to tell the truth to help other couples working out their issues.
He tells the Associated Press, "A lot of people are going through stuff like that, and it just helps to kind of hear a celebrity that's experiencing the same kind of things... I know I probably offend some people. I have been talking a little too much so I'm trying not to talk as much."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation