David Arquette Wants to Inspire People With Split Story
David Arquette has defended his decision to speak candidly about the break down of his relationship with Courteney Cox, insisting he went public to help others also suffering marital troubles.
The couple announced plans for a "trial separation" earlier this month after 11 years of marriage and the "Scream" actor subsequently called Howard Stern's Sirius Satellite Radio show to discuss the break-up.
Arquette came under fire for talking about their sex life, but he defied the criticism and returned to the airwaves on Stern's show on Wednesday, October 27. And the actor insists he wants to tell the truth to help other couples working out their issues.
He tells the Associated Press, "A lot of people are going through stuff like that, and it just helps to kind of hear a celebrity that's experiencing the same kind of things... I know I probably offend some people. I have been talking a little too much so I'm trying not to talk as much."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!